Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Raven G.Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Crystal B.Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA #22 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

• Is this good tasting? Is it a decent sugar alt for coffee...1 Answers
  • Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a...1 Answers
  • Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before2 Answers
Leticia C.
Briarwood, NY
Great sweetener alternative. I been using it on my oatmeal and some ice teas. It doesn't taste like coconut and it is sweet enough for my taste.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a great alternative to refined sugar. It still has same calories, just has a few other benefits, plus the flavour is great. I’ve used it in my cookie baking recipe to replace sugar 1:1. It works great. It’s a little pricey and not very widely available. I would buy this again.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I enjoy this so much !! It’s granulated and fine . It has a white sugar and brown sugar taste .... yummy all around . It has a blend of both worlds and I love to bake with it . I purchased mine on amazon and found it to be on the medium scale of cost ! I have had it for a while and have been mixing it with my turbinado sugar .
Michelle N.
Love this it taste soooo and its way better than processed sugar which is bad for you. I use this for everything coffee,banking its awesome
Denise M.
Sandpoint, ID
i have been using this product since going Paleo and it really is a great substitute for regular white sugar. I use it my Chocolate chip cranberry paleo cookies, it tastes excellent, it far more than met my expecations and i have bought it again sine then.
Veronica A.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I use madhava in everything! It has a wonderful flavor and bakes well! It's great for paleo baking! It's worth the money and I make sure I'm always stocked up. If you are on a paleo diet this is amazing in paleo chocolate chip cookies! It hits the spot when you're craving something sweet.
Suzet S.
Pty vacamonte 07006
Desiaria poder probar el producto el producto para, degustar su sabor y poder utilizarlo en diferentesa receta.
Jillian C.
I love this sugar! It adds such a warm sweetness to anything you're making. I especially love it for baking. The only thing I am not a fan of is the price. You get such a small amount for the price, even though I can understand why.
Dorra O.
Ariana
I used this coconut sugar for baking cookies and cakes as well . It is good for any recipe and it's flavor is awesome.  When I first used it I wanted to buy it again online because it is not available​ in my country . I recommend it for baking lovers to buy it .
Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this sugar I place of regular sugar, as my family eats mostly paleo. It sweetens just like regular sugar and substitutes well in all recipes. Though depending what it is it may change the color of whatever you're baking, but it definitely doesn't affect the flavor!
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?

back