Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Raven G.Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Crystal B.Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA #22 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

• Is this good tasting? Is it a decent sugar alt for coffee...1 Answers
  • Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a...1 Answers
  • Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before2 Answers
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This was ok. It wasn’t very sweet so I used more of it. I probably wouldn’t buy it again as I’m using another natural sweetener. It was pricey. I could only find it at health food stores. I wouldn’t recommend it for a sweetener.
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad, but not overwhelmingly great. Is sweet and I don't think it tastes a lot like coconut which is good for those who want an alternative to sugar but don't like the taste of coconut.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to try it, but not if it has the same calories as regular sugar, also if anyone can tell me what benefits and contains vitamins and Friend is the ideal amount to consume in the day.
Jessika A.
I bought this product specifically for making chocolate avocado cookies. I was pretty impressed. The packaging says that it's a 1:1 for regular white sugar, but it is definitely not as sweet as regular sugar. Even so, I still like to use this and put it in my coffee, because I don't like my coffee too sweet. It is on the pricey side.
Suzet S.
Pty vacamonte 07006
Desiaria poder probar el producto el producto para, degustar su sabor y poder utilizarlo en diferentesa receta.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a great alternative to refined sugar. It still has same calories, just has a few other benefits, plus the flavour is great. I’ve used it in my cookie baking recipe to replace sugar 1:1. It works great. It’s a little pricey and not very widely available. I would buy this again.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I enjoy this so much !! It’s granulated and fine . It has a white sugar and brown sugar taste .... yummy all around . It has a blend of both worlds and I love to bake with it . I purchased mine on amazon and found it to be on the medium scale of cost ! I have had it for a while and have been mixing it with my turbinado sugar .
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
If I need to sweeten my coffee or tea, I like to use coconut sugar. The flavor is great, it sweetens perfectly well, and while it is a little pricey, the value is fantastic. I used this often before I began to drink my coffee black. I would definitely recommend this as an alternative to white granule sugar.
Leticia C.
Briarwood, NY
Great sweetener alternative. I been using it on my oatmeal and some ice teas. It doesn't taste like coconut and it is sweet enough for my taste.
Talia F.
This sugar is awesome! It has a caramel, brown sugar like taste and because it's super sweet taste it takes less to use. I use it on sweet potatoes, coffee, baking, almost everything.

Those it says it's low on the glycemic index please do remember it is still sugar and should be used in moderation like regular sugar if you have diabetes or other metabolic diseases that require sugar control.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?

back