Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
I am a huge fan of using coconut sugar to substitute other sugars in baking recipes. I use this one a lot, especially in my holiday brownie recipe. The taste is not compromised, but there are better health benefits to using coconut sugar over white sugar.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love using this when baking as a sugar substitute because it is just as sweet and yummy as normal sugar without any of the guilt afterwards. I definitely feel better about baking with alternatives like this and you can find them almost anywhere now which is so awesome!
Denise M.
Sandpoint, ID
i have been using this product since going Paleo and it really is a great substitute for regular white sugar. I use it my Chocolate chip cranberry paleo cookies, it tastes excellent, it far more than met my expecations and i have bought it again sine then.
Dorra O.
Ariana
I used this coconut sugar for baking cookies and cakes as well . It is good for any recipe and it's flavor is awesome.  When I first used it I wanted to buy it again online because it is not available​ in my country . I recommend it for baking lovers to buy it .
tatiana m.
toronto, ON
I use this when i bake and If you like brown sugar this has a similar taste and is much better for you. I also use this a a sweetener in my tea and cereal
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?