Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Justine B.
San Diego, CA
Love using this in dessert recipes instead of sugar. Better for you and doesn't impact your blood sugar level the same as real sugar.
Shannon G.
Rock Falls, IL
I love nutty flavor that Coconut Sugar gives baked goods. it's a hint of something that's hard to place but is amazing.
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
This sugar was great, used it as an alternative in a recipe, and it gave such great flavor!!! Great for baking and cooking, and organic!
Ariel C.
Salinas, CA
Love this stuff!!!!! And it's better for you than the white granulated sugar. Highly recommend!
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to try it, but not if it has the same calories as regular sugar, also if anyone can tell me what benefits and contains vitamins and Friend is the ideal amount to consume in the day.
Brittany  M.
Bessemer, Al
I've been using this to sweeten my oatmeal and it is fantastic. Always looking for natural sweeteners.
Rennie D.
Love this coconut sugar and use it to sweeten my oatmeal. Coconut sugar has a more dark taste kind of like brown sugar so it doesn't take much!
Alexandria A.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I had received this as a free sample and now I wont bake without it. It tastes delicious and is healthier than regular sugar
Karen G.
Wenatchee, WA
I honestly love this! When it comes to going for a healthier choice it is this sugar!!!! Honestly if you want to go healthy then this the best to go to!
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
I LOVE this sugar! It's perfect in baking and cooking recipes, and it doesn't taste like coconut :) unrefined sugar is the best!
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?