Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA #24 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karen G.
Wenatchee, WA
I honestly love this! When it comes to going for a healthier choice it is this sugar!!!! Honestly if you want to go healthy then this the best to go to!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love using this in recipes and in coffee as a sugar replacement. It's all-natural and has a lower Glycimic Index than regular sugar. Good stuff.
Leticia C.
Briarwood, NY
Great sweetener alternative. I been using it on my oatmeal and some ice teas. It doesn't taste like coconut and it is sweet enough for my taste.
Rennie D.
Love this coconut sugar and use it to sweeten my oatmeal. Coconut sugar has a more dark taste kind of like brown sugar so it doesn't take much!
Michelle N.
Love this it taste soooo and its way better than processed sugar which is bad for you. I use this for everything coffee,banking its awesome
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
This sugar was great, used it as an alternative in a recipe, and it gave such great flavor!!! Great for baking and cooking, and organic!
Justine B.
San Diego, CA
Love using this in dessert recipes instead of sugar. Better for you and doesn't impact your blood sugar level the same as real sugar.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
I LOVE this sugar! It's perfect in baking and cooking recipes, and it doesn't taste like coconut :) unrefined sugar is the best!
Alexandria A.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I had received this as a free sample and now I wont bake without it. It tastes delicious and is healthier than regular sugar
Shannon G.
Rock Falls, IL
I love nutty flavor that Coconut Sugar gives baked goods. it's a hint of something that's hard to place but is amazing.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?