Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Crystal B.Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA #20 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

• Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh , PA
Not bad, but not overwhelmingly great. Is sweet and I don't think it tastes a lot like coconut which is good for those who want an alternative to sugar but don't like the taste of coconut.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Love this "sugar" I use this instead of white cane sugar. Everything taste just as good with it in it. I really love using it in my coffee and shakes and the price is affordable. I get it at my local Walmart.
Nicole S.
Henderson, NV
I ordered this from Amazon (3 lbs for $15), but I've only tried it once. I put it in my coffee thinking it would have the same effect as white sugar, but it kind of took the flavor out of my coffee. I'm excited to try it in other things though.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to try it, but not if it has the same calories as regular sugar, also if anyone can tell me what benefits and contains vitamins and Friend is the ideal amount to consume in the day.
Andrea G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this sugar because it's a healthier alternative to regular white sugar and brown sugar. I use this as a substitute for my coffee,tea, and anything that requires sugar.
Trisha S.
Tonawanda, NY
~I have Type II Diabetes and find I can enjoy this natural low glycemic sugar in controlled moderation instead of the artificial poisons out there. I bake with it and sprinkle it on just as I would regular white sugar.
Madison P.
Orange Beach, AL
This is great for baking - substitute equally for regular sugar. Has a more rich taste, but doesn't taste like coconut! Decent price for organic sugar as well!
Karen G.
Wenatchee, WA
I honestly love this! When it comes to going for a healthier choice it is this sugar!!!! Honestly if you want to go healthy then this the best to go to!
Jessica B.
Waterford
I've been looking for a healthier choice for myself and my family. I'm going to check this product out! Its sold at walmart and the price is bearable!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love using this in recipes and in coffee as a sugar replacement. It's all-natural and has a lower Glycimic Index than regular sugar. Good stuff.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?