Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

• Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to ...1 Answers
  • Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? Havnt found any in my ...Be the first to answer!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Rock Falls, IL
I love nutty flavor that Coconut Sugar gives baked goods. it's a hint of something that's hard to place but is amazing.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love using this when baking as a sugar substitute because it is just as sweet and yummy as normal sugar without any of the guilt afterwards. I definitely feel better about baking with alternatives like this and you can find them almost anywhere now which is so awesome!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Henderson, NV
I ordered this from Amazon (3 lbs for $15), but I've only tried it once. I put it in my coffee thinking it would have the same effect as white sugar, but it kind of took the flavor out of my coffee. I'm excited to try it in other things though.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Salinas , CA
Love this stuff!!!!! And it's better for you than the white granulated sugar. Highly recommend!
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to try it, but not if it has the same calories as regular sugar, also if anyone can tell me what benefits and contains vitamins and Friend is the ideal amount to consume in the day.
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Bessemer, Al
I've been using this to sweeten my oatmeal and it is fantastic. Always looking for natural sweeteners.
Rennie D.
Rennie D.
Love this coconut sugar and use it to sweeten my oatmeal. Coconut sugar has a more dark taste kind of like brown sugar so it doesn't take much!
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I had received this as a free sample and now I wont bake without it. It tastes delicious and is healthier than regular sugar
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
I LOVE this sugar! It's perfect in baking and cooking recipes, and it doesn't taste like coconut :) unrefined sugar is the best!
Justine B.
Justine B.
San Diego, CA
Love using this in dessert recipes instead of sugar. Better for you and doesn't impact your blood sugar level the same as real sugar.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?
Lori M.
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?