Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brooke S.
This coconut sugar almost tastes like coffee. This sugar is great because a person can substitute this coconut sugar in for regular unhealthy sugar. Coconut sugar is so much better for you than regular white sugar.
Talia F.
This sugar is awesome! It has a caramel, brown sugar like taste and because it's super sweet taste it takes less to use. I use it on sweet potatoes, coffee, baking, almost everything.

Those it says it's low on the glycemic index please do remember it is still sugar and should be used in moderation like regular sugar if you have diabetes or other metabolic diseases that require sugar control.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my new favorite household staple. We stopped eating refined white sugar in my house and this is a great alternative. It tastes really good. I have used it to bake, but mostly I use it for my coffee. It is a bit pricey but if you are not baking a ton then a little goes a long way. It's worth it if you are trying to eat healthy.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I was really skeptical about trying this because I was worried it would taste artificial or weird. It surprised me that it surpassed my expectations, and I now keep this in my baking cabinet. I like to add this to coffee instead of using sugar. Now that I've switched to this, I don't even need to buy sugar anymore.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Love this "sugar" I use this instead of white cane sugar. Everything taste just as good with it in it. I really love using it in my coffee and shakes and the price is affordable. I get it at my local Walmart.
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad, but not overwhelmingly great. Is sweet and I don't think it tastes a lot like coconut which is good for those who want an alternative to sugar but don't like the taste of coconut.
Nicole S.
Henderson, NV
I ordered this from Amazon (3 lbs for $15), but I've only tried it once. I put it in my coffee thinking it would have the same effect as white sugar, but it kind of took the flavor out of my coffee. I'm excited to try it in other things though.
Trisha S.
Tonawanda, NY
~I have Type II Diabetes and find I can enjoy this natural low glycemic sugar in controlled moderation instead of the artificial poisons out there. I bake with it and sprinkle it on just as I would regular white sugar.
Madison P.
Orange Beach, AL
This is great for baking - substitute equally for regular sugar. Has a more rich taste, but doesn't taste like coconut! Decent price for organic sugar as well!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love using this in recipes and in coffee as a sugar replacement. It's all-natural and has a lower Glycimic Index than regular sugar. Good stuff.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?