Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

• Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to ...1 Answers
  • Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? Havnt found any in my ...Be the first to answer!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I was really skeptical about trying this because I was worried it would taste artificial or weird. It surprised me that it surpassed my expectations, and I now keep this in my baking cabinet. I like to add this to coffee instead of using sugar. Now that I've switched to this, I don't even need to buy sugar anymore.
Carissa O.
Carissa O.
I use this sugar I place of regular sugar, as my family eats mostly paleo. It sweetens just like regular sugar and substitutes well in all recipes. Though depending what it is it may change the color of whatever you're baking, but it definitely doesn't affect the flavor!
Linda M.
Linda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This sugar is perfect! I cannot drink coffee without sugar, but I also don't want diabetes! Coconut sugar is low glycemic and taste wonderful! Can be used in any recipe as a 1 to 1 substitute. I will continue to purchase!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
This coconut sugar almost tastes like coffee. This sugar is great because a person can substitute this coconut sugar in for regular unhealthy sugar. Coconut sugar is so much better for you than regular white sugar.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Love this "sugar" I use this instead of white cane sugar. Everything taste just as good with it in it. I really love using it in my coffee and shakes and the price is affordable. I get it at my local Walmart.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Canonsburg , PA
Not bad, but not overwhelmingly great. Is sweet and I don't think it tastes a lot like coconut which is good for those who want an alternative to sugar but don't like the taste of coconut.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
San Marcos, CA
This sugar was great, used it as an alternative in a recipe, and it gave such great flavor!!! Great for baking and cooking, and organic!
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Tonawanda, NY
~I have Type II Diabetes and find I can enjoy this natural low glycemic sugar in controlled moderation instead of the artificial poisons out there. I bake with it and sprinkle it on just as I would regular white sugar.
Madison P.
Madison P.
Orange Beach, AL
This is great for baking - substitute equally for regular sugar. Has a more rich taste, but doesn't taste like coconut! Decent price for organic sugar as well!
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love using this in recipes and in coffee as a sugar replacement. It's all-natural and has a lower Glycimic Index than regular sugar. Good stuff.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Saira V.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?
Lori M.
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?