Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA #24 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
If I need to sweeten my coffee or tea, I like to use coconut sugar. The flavor is great, it sweetens perfectly well, and while it is a little pricey, the value is fantastic. I used this often before I began to drink my coffee black. I would definitely recommend this as an alternative to white granule sugar.
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great healthy alternative to white sugar! It doesn't taste like coconut at all AND it takes less for the same level of sweetness! I would definitely recommend it for those who are looking for a healthier choice.
Talia F.
This sugar is awesome! It has a caramel, brown sugar like taste and because it's super sweet taste it takes less to use. I use it on sweet potatoes, coffee, baking, almost everything.

Those it says it's low on the glycemic index please do remember it is still sugar and should be used in moderation like regular sugar if you have diabetes or other metabolic diseases that require sugar control.
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a huge fan of using coconut sugar to substitute other sugars in baking recipes. I use this one a lot, especially in my holiday brownie recipe. The taste is not compromised, but there are better health benefits to using coconut sugar over white sugar.
Jessica Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad, but not overwhelmingly great. Is sweet and I don't think it tastes a lot like coconut which is good for those who want an alternative to sugar but don't like the taste of coconut.
Nicole S.
Henderson, NV
I ordered this from Amazon (3 lbs for $15), but I've only tried it once. I put it in my coffee thinking it would have the same effect as white sugar, but it kind of took the flavor out of my coffee. I'm excited to try it in other things though.
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to try it, but not if it has the same calories as regular sugar, also if anyone can tell me what benefits and contains vitamins and Friend is the ideal amount to consume in the day.
Andrea G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this sugar because it's a healthier alternative to regular white sugar and brown sugar. I use this as a substitute for my coffee,tea, and anything that requires sugar.
Trisha S.
Tonawanda, NY
~I have Type II Diabetes and find I can enjoy this natural low glycemic sugar in controlled moderation instead of the artificial poisons out there. I bake with it and sprinkle it on just as I would regular white sugar.
Madison P.
Orange Beach, AL
This is great for baking - substitute equally for regular sugar. Has a more rich taste, but doesn't taste like coconut! Decent price for organic sugar as well!
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?