Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Crystal B.Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA #23 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

• Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I enjoy this so much !! It’s granulated and fine . It has a white sugar and brown sugar taste .... yummy all around . It has a blend of both worlds and I love to bake with it . I purchased mine on amazon and found it to be on the medium scale of cost ! I have had it for a while and have been mixing it with my turbinado sugar .
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was ok. It wasn’t very sweet so I used more of it. I probably wouldn’t buy it again as I’m using another natural sweetener. It was pricey. I could only find it at health food stores. I wouldn’t recommend it for a sweetener.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Jessika A.
I bought this product specifically for making chocolate avocado cookies. I was pretty impressed. The packaging says that it's a 1:1 for regular white sugar, but it is definitely not as sweet as regular sugar. Even so, I still like to use this and put it in my coffee, because I don't like my coffee too sweet. It is on the pricey side.
Jillian C.
I love this sugar! It adds such a warm sweetness to anything you're making. I especially love it for baking. The only thing I am not a fan of is the price. You get such a small amount for the price, even though I can understand why.
Abbey W.
This sugar is so yummy. It’s a great alternative to regular sugar, and much healthier. It’s very sweet to the taste. I bought this sugar at natural grocers, super affordable. Recently my mother in law make Cooke’s with the coconut sugar and I swear they were better than usual!
Carissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this sugar I place of regular sugar, as my family eats mostly paleo. It sweetens just like regular sugar and substitutes well in all recipes. Though depending what it is it may change the color of whatever you're baking, but it definitely doesn't affect the flavor!
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my new favorite household staple. We stopped eating refined white sugar in my house and this is a great alternative. It tastes really good. I have used it to bake, but mostly I use it for my coffee. It is a bit pricey but if you are not baking a ton then a little goes a long way. It's worth it if you are trying to eat healthy.
Denise M.
Sandpoint, ID
i have been using this product since going Paleo and it really is a great substitute for regular white sugar. I use it my Chocolate chip cranberry paleo cookies, it tastes excellent, it far more than met my expecations and i have bought it again sine then.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I was really skeptical about trying this because I was worried it would taste artificial or weird. It surprised me that it surpassed my expectations, and I now keep this in my baking cabinet. I like to add this to coffee instead of using sugar. Now that I've switched to this, I don't even need to buy sugar anymore.
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?