Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined uploaded by Lauren B.

BY MADHAVA

Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined.

Naturally sweet.

Deliciously organic.

An unrefined (but just as civilized) alternative to cane sugar.

USDA organic.

Non-GMO project.

Verified. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stefanie P.
I use coconut oil and aminos for cooking and the sugar is excellent for baking or anything that needs sweetening up. Much better for you than traditional cane sugar and some of the healthy alternatives like, Xyla, don't always taste that great. This sugar can be purchased at most organic whole food type stores and will cost a bit, too.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
If I need to sweeten my coffee or tea, I like to use coconut sugar. The flavor is great, it sweetens perfectly well, and while it is a little pricey, the value is fantastic. I used this often before I began to drink my coffee black. I would definitely recommend this as an alternative to white granule sugar.
Veronica A.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I use madhava in everything! It has a wonderful flavor and bakes well! It's great for paleo baking! It's worth the money and I make sure I'm always stocked up. If you are on a paleo diet this is amazing in paleo chocolate chip cookies! It hits the spot when you're craving something sweet.
Courtney Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great healthy alternative to white sugar! It doesn't taste like coconut at all AND it takes less for the same level of sweetness! I would definitely recommend it for those who are looking for a healthier choice.
Andrea G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this sugar because it's a healthier alternative to regular white sugar and brown sugar. I use this as a substitute for my coffee,tea, and anything that requires sugar.
Leticia C.
Briarwood, NY
Great sweetener alternative. I been using it on my oatmeal and some ice teas. It doesn't taste like coconut and it is sweet enough for my taste.
Michelle N.
Love this it taste soooo and its way better than processed sugar which is bad for you. I use this for everything coffee,banking its awesome
Gabrielle D.
Maumelle, AR
Coconut sugar is delicious and a great substitute for regular sugar. It tastes great in smoothies and snacks.
Linda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This sugar is perfect! I cannot drink coffee without sugar, but I also don't want diabetes! Coconut sugar is low glycemic and taste wonderful! Can be used in any recipe as a 1 to 1 substitute. I will continue to purchase!
Carissa O.
I use this sugar I place of regular sugar, as my family eats mostly paleo. It sweetens just like regular sugar and substitutes well in all recipes. Though depending what it is it may change the color of whatever you're baking, but it definitely doesn't affect the flavor!
Alexa M.
Arleta, CA
Does this taste like regular sugar, or does it have like a nutty after taste?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you find coconut sugar? I've never seen it before
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
Do you use this the same as regular sugar? Or is there a ratio to follow? Does it taste similar?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
It has the same calories as regular sugar ?
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
I haven't seen this in my area, where do you find it?