BY MADHAVA #65 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Madhava Agave Nectar Maple Flavored Sweetener.
Certified USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's a great alternative to sweeteners and honey." in 1 review
  • "Its sweet and so much better for you than other sweetners/syrups/" in 1 review
Martha G.
It's so hard to find a sweetener without harmful fillers! This product only has one ingredient - organic stevia extract powder. While I wish I knew what process they use to do their extraction, as there is certainly room for the introduction of harmful chemicals there, I feel better using this product than any of the other sweeteners I can find. As for the taste - unless you add way too much stevia, it just tastes sweet to me, with no aftertaste - but that seems to be a factor that varies by individual
Marley P.
I've been trying to avoid refined sugars, so agave nectar has been a staple for my baking lately. This tastes almost exactly like real maple syrup and is great on waffles and pancakes. It's pretty affordable, although I wouldn't mind if the price was a tiny bit lower!
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I ordered this online because it is hard to find in the stores. I LOVE maple flavor. I think everything is better with maple haha. This added a really great taste to my banana bread when I used it in place of honey. I also used it on pancakes which was delicious. Its also good in mixed drinks and cocktails! I would repurchase this if I could find it in stock somewhere!
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
We love this nectar! It is delicious and feels better to eat than syrup. Purchased at our local grocery a few years ago and keep buying it! The maple blend tastes just like syrup and is great on pancakes, oatmeal, and anything else! We also use the regular agave for baking. Would definitely recommend!
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
This is a good alternative to Sugar but people with high triglycerides should consume in moderation as this may bump up the triglycerides levels. I would use this ocassinnally in my cocktails in place of simple syrup. I would definitely recommend this product
Mary C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Loving this! I'm a sucker for maple flavor. Just great on waffles, pancakes and you -name it! Nice alternative to those who prefer sweetener with the blend of agave.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
I only use this brand of agave nectar. I use it to sweeten oatmeal, without it being too over bearing like honey. My favorite use is mixing it with lime, lemon, water and tequila for fresh margaritas!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I absolutely love agave! It's a great alternative to sweeteners and honey. I add a little bit to my greek yogurt with fruit and granola for a great afternoon snack!
Mandy W.
I absolutely love this product! Agave is the best in almost anything and is a better substitute to sugar. It's great with fruit and granola, and even dipping chicken quesadillas with!
Darsea C.
Ottawa, OH
LOVE Agave nectar! You can use this product in any recipe that calls for a sweetener. Might just have to adjust how much you use, based on how sweet you want it!
Maggie R.
Lakewood, OH
What can you use this product with?