Madhava Agave Nectar Sweetener Amber uploaded by Danae T.

BY MADHAVA

Madhava Agave Nectar Amber Sweetener.
100% pure blue agave sweetener.
USDA organic. see more...

Shaunice L.
I liked this sweetener it really gave things a nice kick of sugary sweetness. Price was good although product was more like honey and very thick and sticky. I think I would buy this again. It has quite a few uses.
Rebecca R.
Lancaster, PA
Why indeed. The new health hype in America is telling us that Agave is healtheir than regular table sugar...but is it true? Agave seems to be actually shown to cause undesired weight gain as well as increase risk of heart disease and diabetes. The truth is, Agave can contain anywhere from 55%-90% fructose, the rest being glucose. It's sweeter than sugar and honey and relatively close to high fructose corn syrup. This product can be okay if used in small amounts and in moderation (which is true for any sweetener), and receives an 'A' rating from me based on the product alone; though it is wise to be wary of the dangers of any sweetener.
Laura D.
I have switched to agave in my household instead of sugar! It can be used for baking, on top of toast or anything you want, and in my coffee! It's slow acting, so great for my diabetic husband as it doesn't increase your blood sugar as fast as sugar does (this is good for everyone). I love that it is a natural sweet sugar replacement. It's very sweet so you don't need very much, although you do have to pay a fair price for the bottle. There are no weird additives though! It has a similar consistency to honey but doesn't taste like honey.
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm a huge fan of agave. Madhava seems to have some variety in flavors, but original is always my favorite. It's great in beverages, oatmeal, baking mixes. In my opinion, it's the best tasting vegan alternative to honey (that I've tried thus far). My new favorite thing is to drizzle a little on top of my granola in the morning yum!
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love putting agave in my ice tea! It blends so much better than any other sugars, and the taste is nice and light. I like madhava brand a lot, but that might just be because it was the first that I purchased. I also just think it has the nicest taste of the few that I have tried.
Brooke B.
Such an excellent alternative to using sugar or splenda. Sweetens better than sugar in my opinion. It has good flavor and I love using it in teas though you can also use it for baking. It can be pricier than sugar or other alternative sweeteners but worth it in the end.
Kay L.
Great for those who are looking for a natural sweetener that doesn't spike blood sugar. I think this stuff tastes like honey, not quite like sugar. I think it was strange in sugar but would be amazing in tea or used in baking as a replacement for honey or maple syrup.
Danae T.
A personal favorite! Perfect for using in tea or recipes that call for honey. It is very sweet and can be used in place of sugar in baking and cooking. For the price, it is verge reasonable as you do not need to use much.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I use this every day in my coffee. After reading up on artificial sweeteners and realizing I didn't like what I read (after using them for years!), I researched and switched to Agave. This is soooooo good! Almost like honey but with a hint of molasses. Try it, you will switch in no time. Yum!
Catherine Z.
Knoxville, TN
As a diabetic who will not use artificial sweeteners, this is my go to brand of agave. It also comes in a really good maple flavor. Agave is great for drinks because it dissolves to easily - no need to make simple syrup. Also it is low glycemic which is good for everyone.
Madhuri P.
I hear good things about this brand but is it a good substitute for sugar?
Karen B.
What does everyone use Agave for? I would love to hear your ideas!
Karen B.
What does everyone use Agave for? I would love to hear your ideas!
Carley B.
Peterborough, OH
Does this brand come in other flavors?
Cheyenne B.
Does this taste like honey??