BY MADHAVA

Madhava Agave Nectar Blueberry.
Flavored sweetener.
Certified USDA organic. see more...

Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I love agave and use it instead of honey or sugar- It taste about 20 times sweeter so you don't need as much and it lasts a while! Try it in oatmeal, coffee, tea,- whatever you like! It can be expensive but worth it
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This is a great substitute to honey and sugar. I have been using this instead of the heaps of sugar I usually use in smoothies and coffee. It's definitely worth the try and much healthier.
BROOKE A.
MCKINNEY, TX
I have loved this brand for ages, and couldn't help but snag up the blueberry flavor too. Now, I bought this on impulse I guess, because I had no distinct purpose for it upon ordering. However, I have had it a week and already have found that it is great to mix into oatmeal and as a flavorful sweetener when I make homemade sangria. I also plan on mixing it into green tea once the weather cools down again. Overall, this is not as versatile as the Vanilla one (which is my favorite!), but still very tasty and useful.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Love this stuff! I try to cut as much sugar out of my diet so having some more vegan options is always such a plus for me. I will put a little of this in yougurt, smoothies, coffee and oatmeal. Pretty much any time I might add something sweet into the mix. This tastes amazing and is good for you too!
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Agave nectar is a delicious replacement for liquid sweeteners in baking, on pancakes, waffles or in ice cream or yogurt. I love this agave nectar on pancakes! I highly recommend this product over artificial sweeteners since it doesn't have that chemically taste. It is smooth, sweet and perfect. Being USDA organic is also a huge plus.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I used this stuff to help me curb refined sugar from my diet and while I honestly didn't care for the taste it worked. I am definitely drinking less soda and craving less sweets now. I would simply replace my sugar in coffee and teas with this and it did satisfy my sweet tooth.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
Agave is so yummy when you don't want to use honey! It taste great with my smoothies if I don't want to add honey or sugar and keeps it nice and healthy. It can be pricey depending where you buy it but I think it's worth the price
Melissa D.
This is a great alternative to plain white sugar. I use it with coffee sometimes, but it goes great with everything else. Whenever a recipe calls for sugar then I squeeze some in there. I purchased this from Walmart and I am highly satisfied with both the taste and price.
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
This is so delicious! I've stopped using honey, save the bees! Switching to agave has been the best decision, it has a better sweetness than honey, it's not too overpowering. With the added blueberry it has the best tang to it!
Bianca B.
I first enjoyed using this product about 3 years ago when I entered into a cheesecake competition. I used this agave nectar to glaze the apples that I used to top the cheesecake and it came out absolutely delicious.
Andrea S.
What things do people use this on to sweeten?
Kate B.
Calgary, Alberta
I'm trying to eat less and less animal by products and in a lot of recipes I find them calling for agave nectar, where can this be bought? I would love to try it!
Alexandra K.
How much does this product cost
Shelby C.
How does this compare to honey or all natural maple syrup as a natural sweetener?
Yolanda D.
I use it in my tea to for different flavor and plain water too what you put in yours?