BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsMadewell
Vacation Large Pouch, Size One Size - Linen

Madewell Vacation Large Pouch, Size One Size - Linen

by Madewell

Roomy enough to hold cash and credit cards, a small wallet, daily essentials, and even a paperback, this oversize leather pouch works as an everyday clutch or a light travel bag for when you actually do go on vacation. Color(s): linen. Brand: MADEWELL. Style Name: Madewell Vacation Large Pouch. Style Number: 5374848. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Madewell Vacation Large Pouch, Size One Size - Linen!
Grace M.
I love these little bags. I like having this in my purse as a lil coin purse and it’s super cute and functional
Freda H.
Monticello, KY
Madewell make up pouch, large pouch it has linen in it, it is a very nice bag to have to organize your makeups when you are home or out and about, on a trip or for what ever storage for your make up Nice made product
Samantha B.
amazing. super cost effective and very reliable. always at the forefront of trends. love it!
janice N.
Las Vegas, NV
I like madewell vacation large pouch linen easy to use to my makeup ,jewelry, pens .The only thing I would improve this product is the color.Madewell pouch is good value and very satisfied with size of the pouch.I would buy it again and recommend to friends and family.
Estefany T.
Orlando, FL
I'm too addicted to make-up cases and the super important size. So this one I love. It is super practical. I love.
Ria S.
Los Angeles
Really cute and classic to help clean up the random little items in your bag. A little pricey for how basic it is
Lindsey A.
East Lyme, CT
Love this!!! It’s a great size to fit my large iPhone, keys, chapstick, etc! I bring on every vacation! The leather is very soft!!
Julie T.
Sylmar, CA
I was gifted this bag and I love to put my makeup when I’m on the go ! It fits all my favorite products
Kristen O.
I love this for going to the beach and putting all your valuables in! So cure and functional !
Javier C.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Macy's
The bag itself is very cute! It sells itself on an affordable price, if I say so myself. I can literally fit all my school supplies in there and just take it out. It keeps my things organized.

Looking for your answer?