Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen

by Madewell

What's in our Beauty Cabinet? Tried-and-true products, curated by us, that fall in the sweet spot between low maintenance and treat yourself. Holly Thaggard's uber-effective sun care line, Supergoop!, is all about protecting your skin every single day. Thi

[product:madewell-supergoop!-unseen-sunscreen] its been funny to have a sunscreen that actually you don’t see it, but ii find out that is very confortable!! Also it goes well with my type of skin, since I’m acné skin prone it’s been a challenge to find a sunscreen that it does not break out me, this one works so far.
Start your review of Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Courtney H.
Received this in my fab fit fun box. I was skeptical at first but now I have not only myself but my mother addicted to it. Feels good going on, smooth, love the semi matte feel, make up goes on smoothly. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Casey H.
Wausau, WI
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Casey H.
Purchased at: Jet.com
This is a good sunscreen to use as a makeup primer! The texture is silky smooth and help minimize your pores.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Theresa E.
I have been doing a no no . I bought this for my face while in the pool! It is smooth on my skin and my skin is dry ! It’s is a sptf of 40 ! I the price to me ok it’s 38 dollars! I’m sure all skin types can use this ! I
Sabine B.
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Sabine B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This goes on so beautifully, very hydrating , with no white tint whatsoever. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because for some reason the scent of mine literally smells like pretzels LOL. Nothing too bothersome, but makes me curious. So good under makeup as well (makeup worn over it in pic )
Audrey A.
Kennesaw, GA
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Audrey A.
This is honestly the best sunscreen I have ever used. It’s double use as a sunscreen and primer is just amazing. It has the consistency of primer with the capabilities of sunscreen! I’m oiled recommend this to people with acne prone skin because it clogs the pores much less than a normal facial sunscreen!
Celene R.
El Mirage, AZ
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Celene R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love it. Buttt it does leave me greasy after a while. My face is already oily. I ordered the matte one.
Preet D.
Anaheim, CA
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Preet D.
I love this product. The best part about it is that it is clear! Usually sunscreen is white and creamy, but this is completely different. I highly recommend this sunscreen if you have normal to oily skin. You can also use this as a primer for your skin before applying makeup. It’s a holy grail!
Ana S.
Detroit, MI
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Ana S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Goes on smooth. Doesn’t cause irritation to my sensitive skin. Feels soft and of course it doesn’t leave a cast. I love this for my dry skin.
Emilee P.
Guyton, GA
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Emilee P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this because I recently got a tattoo, and I honestly don’t have very good sunscreen, or very new sunscreen, and decided to splurge and get a brand that I personally follow on Instagram and honestly trust. It’s very important to properly treat a tattoo with proper sun care so that it doesn’t get exposed to UV rays as that can damage the ink! I haven’t been out to the beach, so this hasn’t really been used too often, but with what little I’ve used I like. I like that it doesn’t feel greasy neither on my fingers after applying nor on my arm where my tattoo is located. And it doesn’t have a scent like a large majority of sunscreens do, which is nice, although I personally like most sunscreen smells 😉. My only complaint is that it just doesn’t feel like you’re applying very much, so I feel like I have to use a bit more than necessary just to cover a tattoo area that’s really only about 6 inches or so, and that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars. I only bought the smaller tube, as I only intend to use this for my tattoo area, not my whole arm or body. And SPF 40 is perfect, as anything over 50 is actually just redundant, and anything under 30 is relatively pointless unless it’s for something like your chapstick. A solid product, I’d say!
Marlene R.
Philadelphia, PA
Madewell Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen uploaded by Marlene R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This sunscreen is hands-down the best ever made. I know those are strong words, but it’s absolutely accurate. Face sunscreen is not the same as body sunscreen and the faster you learn that, the happier you will be. Body sunscreen can clog pores on your face cause irritation cast a white hue oxidize foundation and generally not be very kind to your face. I have been looking for a sunscreen for under my foundation that was truly “unseen”, But I had no luck for years. I’ve been using this product for over 2 months now and I can’t live without it. It makes an excellent primer in the summer, but I need some thing else for winter when my skin is drier. I have very sensitive skin, and this causes no allergic reaction. My biggest issue with sunscreen is that almost every single one I’ve tried has caused an allergic reaction, including “clean “sunscreen, and they don’t play well with my make up which is a huge problem for me.