BY MADEWELL #41 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

A slim zip-top pouch in a fun color-pop hue corrals a bit of cash and a few cards without weighing you down. Color(s): tiger lily. Brand: MADEWELL. Style Name: Madewell Small Leather Pouch. Style Number: 5374842. Available in stores. see more...

Justine A.
Everett, WA
This is such a cute clutch to bring just when you have a few items. I use this clutch when I go out to Seattle for the night and it's the perfect color coral to match with any outfit. I love the pop of color. I'm obsessed with this clutch and would recommend it to any girl looking for a new clutch.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought one of these as a gift and I love it and want one for myself. It's so cute, great quality, and the perfect size to carry along. It's expensive for what it is though, but I love that it's understated. The leather is also beautiful which of course is a huge plus!
Shivani C.
I thought I would buy this product to use for my makeup, and it was pretty good quality, but after a while the zipper began to wear down and stop working, and the pouch began to look old. The color was still nice, but I don't think it was worth the money.
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
I love love this pouch and all of the mini pockets on the inside! It fits just enough stuff to take for a night out or on a quick run to the grocery store. It's a great quality pouch, and I wouldn't expect anything less from my beloved madewell!!
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Madewell's bags are all genuine leather and you definitely get what you pay for. The price point might be a little high. It is a nice store for people with a little bit of money and a simple style.
Blanca M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this pouch! It's an easy on the go wallet. It has a few slots for cards. The size is convenient because it's not too small. The leather is beautifully crafted and totally worth it.
Kailey R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I use this pouch as my wallet and I absolutely love it. It's simple, good quality, and fits in my purse perfectly. The only downside is that it can't fit a ton of cards, so I keep all my gift cards in a separate pouch.
These pouches are awesome. They can be a purse, clutch, and wallet. Love the size (can fit kindle), love the pockets, and I love the material and quality.
Elise S.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this with my initials on it. I’ve had it for nearly a year and it’s in great shape. It’s a perfect classy tiny wallet that meets all of my needs.