BY MADEWELL #42 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

A slim zip-top pouch in a fun color-pop hue corrals a bit of cash and a few cards without weighing you down. Color(s): tiger lily. Brand: MADEWELL. Style Name: Madewell Small Leather Pouch. Style Number: 5374842. Available in stores. see more...

Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Madewell's bags are all genuine leather and you definitely get what you pay for. The price point might be a little high. It is a nice store for people with a little bit of money and a simple style.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
This is such a cute clutch to bring just when you have a few items. I use this clutch when I go out to Seattle for the night and it's the perfect color coral to match with any outfit. I love the pop of color. I'm obsessed with this clutch and would recommend it to any girl looking for a new clutch.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought one of these as a gift and I love it and want one for myself. It's so cute, great quality, and the perfect size to carry along. It's expensive for what it is though, but I love that it's understated. The leather is also beautiful which of course is a huge plus!
Shivani C.
I thought I would buy this product to use for my makeup, and it was pretty good quality, but after a while the zipper began to wear down and stop working, and the pouch began to look old. The color was still nice, but I don't think it was worth the money.
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
I love love this pouch and all of the mini pockets on the inside! It fits just enough stuff to take for a night out or on a quick run to the grocery store. It's a great quality pouch, and I wouldn't expect anything less from my beloved madewell!!
Kailey R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I use this pouch as my wallet and I absolutely love it. It's simple, good quality, and fits in my purse perfectly. The only downside is that it can't fit a ton of cards, so I keep all my gift cards in a separate pouch.
Blanca M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this pouch! It's an easy on the go wallet. It has a few slots for cards. The size is convenient because it's not too small. The leather is beautifully crafted and totally worth it.
These pouches are awesome. They can be a purse, clutch, and wallet. Love the size (can fit kindle), love the pockets, and I love the material and quality.
Elise S.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this with my initials on it. I’ve had it for nearly a year and it’s in great shape. It’s a perfect classy tiny wallet that meets all of my needs.