Madewell Blundstone® Super 550 Chelsea Boots

by Madewell

From slushy NYC sidewalks to the rugged Tasmanian wilderness (where the brand was first born way back in 1870) Blundstone's durable, comfy footwear is built to withstand every type of terrain-and the test of time. Made of supple premium leather, these clas

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Madewell Blundstone® Super 550 Chelsea Boots!
Becca D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love my blundstones! I wear these in any weather! Highly recommend! They’re unisex!
Anita F.
Madewell Blundstone® Super 550 Chelsea Boots uploaded by Anita F.
I’ve waited three years to purchase my Blundstones... I don’t know what took me SO long! These are super comfortable, superior quality, and perfect for Canadian winters. I love the look and feel of them. They can be dressed up or down. I even bought a black pair for my teenage daughter. I want a pair in every colour!
Ashley V.
Belleville, ON
Madewell Blundstone® Super 550 Chelsea Boots uploaded by Ashley V.
I just got my first pair of Blundstones today and OMG why did I wait so long?! Absolutely love how the feel and they look super cute with jeans and tights! I got the black boots with a brown accent! Completely waterproof and they come with a warranty as well. Definitely with the cost!
Raylin R.
Corner Brook, NL
Madewell Blundstone® Super 550 Chelsea Boots uploaded by Raylin R.
They're dirty because they get extreme wear 😂 I love my blundstones so much. And their customer service is amazing. The price is so worth the product. They're lifetime guarantee so if you wear through them blundstone will replace them 😭 I used to sell blundstones when I was a manager at a clothing boutique and they are SO good to work with and partner with. 10/10 I love blundstone!!

Looking for your answer?