BY MADEWELL

• Never heard of this retailer before until just now!! What kind of...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they have a store in Las Vegas?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the handbags?2 Answers
Ashley D.
My love affair with Madewell is primarily with their shirts (and a random umbrella I got there).  Their basic t-shirts are extremely comfortable and balance the "skin tight" and "so flowy I could be hiding a kitten under here, and you wouldn't know it" type of shirt.

Alas, as much as I love their shirts, I also have a bone of contention with them. They get holes in them.  It's definitely due to the fabric used for some shirts, since it's understood that the thinner the fabric, the more likely for rips and holes. Even with that, though, other shirts with thicker fabrics can have the same issue. I've owned four Madewell shirts, and two of them had holes in them, one after barely a year.

Because of the price (especially if you manage to snag the one you like on sale) and the comf factor, this doesn't necessarily keep me from going in and taking the chance on another shirt. Just don't be surprised if some small holes pop up.

And the umbrella is a lovely thing with a wooden handle. Very chic.
Ambrosia C.
Portland, OR
Madewell doesn't disappoint. Their products are high-quality, fashionable without being too trendy, and simplistic. I tend to shop here when I'm looking for a classic piece, but I often walk out with added bonus rounds. The price point is a bit higher, so I tend to gravitate toward things that will last several seasons,
Becca S.
I sort of feel this is the younger version of Jcrew store a little bit more affordable depending on the item there are things that are about the same as Jcrew. The quality is the reason why I removed a star, I find it to be not as good as Jcrew. But I still love the style and purchase things from this store, I just make sure I am happy with the item and if necessary go check it out at the store before purchasing. I don’t shop online.
Lindsey H.
Buffalo
Love Madewell jeans! They are so comfortable and a sturdy quality. I wish they made more 100% cotton but otherwise I always find a good fit. I’ve never done it myself, but I know that you can donate your old jeans there too to receive a credit toward a new purchase. A great brand that’s environmentally conscious!
Stephany K.
Pleasanton, CA
I really love Madewell style. They are original and trendy. Their clothes is good quality, and has lasted me a while, so I feel pleased as a customer who has a great affinity for fashion. I think it suits well to young crowds like me. Unfortunately, I feel they are very pricey, and for a young audience of people in their 20s, it might be difficult to pay the price. That's why I gave 4 out of 5 starts. However, if you search quality over quantity, that can validate the price increase as the clothes feels high-end, luxy. Overall pleased as my main goal is original, trendy clothing and Madewell has it.
Anna H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love the atmosphere and style of Madewell. I bought a neck scarf there and I am obsessed with it. My issue is their pricing. I would love to have a pair of their jeans because I’ve heard great things about the quality, but I cannot handle the price tag! I wish they would have more sales!
grace l.
Lomita, CA
How the quality of the products found at this store. Seriously, everything here is “made well”, really.l great quality. Price can be a bit high, so I always wait for sales and clearance. 15% off on top of any pricing with student id, minus any collaboration items.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
This store is so me, but so expensive. I love the clothes and I often find myself walking in here and admiring but have yet to convince myself that the $200 sweater is worth it. No hate for this place, but I wish the prices were more attainable.
Summer M.
Chattanooga , TN
As a denim lover Madewell is like my dream come true inside a retail store. I’ve bought a lot of jeans over the years and I’m telling you my Madewell jeans are hands down my favorite ones! I love the simplicity of what they have to offer.
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
I love everything I've gotten at Madewell. Classic and unique pieces that are high quality. My only complaint is that many of their tops (blouses and sweaters) are made to be very boxy and baggy, so they don't have a very flattering shape unless you have a specific body type. I do not have that body type, so most of the time I have to size down two sizes or try an item on in the store before I buy it to make sure it won't look frumpy.
Andrea J.
Sunbury, PA
What kinds of clothes do they sell?
Evelin R.
Is this found in any store by any chance?
Emalyn R.
What are their jeans like?
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Has anyone bought their Transport tote? How do you like it? Do you recommend it?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Has anyone bought their jeans? What is their sizing like?