Madewell

by Madewell

does anyone tried the mens jeans? how do they fit..?
Is the quality worth the price? It’s hard to find things that are worth it but I love the style of this brand so much.
Has anyone tried Madewell jeans? I need a stretch jean that wears like yoga pants, lol![product:madewell]
Start your review of Madewell!
How would you rate this product?
Oklahoma City
I have been a loyal Madewell customer for years. But their customer service is pretty terrible. I ordered some shoes that were back ordered and when they didn’t arrive months later I called around and inquired on them. I was informed they had simply “lost my order”. I was told I needed to cancel my order and then reorder again. No compensation and no way to show they had made a mistake.
I love Madewell's products and they have awesome sales. They are, however, dishonest with their mail returns. If you return your purchase and it's received within 30 days of the purchase date, you're told you'll receive a FULL refund. When you submit for a free return shipping label, you're even told within the email what date Madewell must receive your return by in order to get a full refund.
I mailed my return and tracked it online. I saw it was received 5 days before the return cut-off. I kept waiting for an email notifying me that they'd received it and were refunding my credit card. TEN days after the online tracker showed they'd received my return, I got an email saying they'd *just* received it and were issuing me store credit with shipping taken out because my return was past the 30 day cut-off.
I called customer service and said I should receive a full return to my credit card. They agreed that Madewell had made a mistake and said I'd receive a full refund to my credit card. The next day I got an email showing I was refunded for the shoes but shipping was taken out. I had to call Madewell a second time and point out this error. The customer service rep agreed that it was an error and separately refunded the return label charge. Point is: if Madewell rips you off, they'll take care of it IF and only if you call their attention to it. But you have to stay on top of it. It's frustrating and dishonest.

Norman, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 5
So far this has been my go to and favorite brand, I bought my first pair of Madewell jeans last winter and I am so glad I did I know understand the hype over these expensive jeans. If you are in the market for a pair of jeans that fit to you and love your curves I totally recommend investing in a pair.
Dallas, TX
madewell is my absolute favorite brand. I would say that 85-90% of my closet is from madewell. the quality of their clothing is incomparable and their clothes last for a long time. It is expensive but it is worth every penny. Ask me any questions about madewell and i would love to answer!!!
Los angeles, CA
Madewell is a great brand. I have multiple leather purses from there and a few clothing and intimate items and none of them have ever disappointed me. The leather bags have worn very well and I always carry heavy stuff in them and they have never broken. Clothing items are always very comfortable and affordable.
Plainfield, IL
Madewell is my go-to store for all of my denim. They are so well made, hence their name! They have so many different fits, styles, rises, as well as lengths to fit whether you are tall or short! They are a bit pricey but I wear jeans so often I definitely get my wear out of them!
Saint Cloud
I have never owned anything from madewell before I got the 10" high waisted jeans and let me tell you I will never go back to any brand of jeans I love love them. They fit all my curves perfectly I feel incredible in them! I will need to try more soon.
Columbus
I use the scent “Sedona” its described as “citrus floral”. It’s the best smelling perfume I’ve ever used. 1-2 small sprays and your set for the whole day. It is very potent, so if you like a subtle scent this may not be for you!
Dallas
I purchased a pair of jeans and was informed they would not ship out until 2 months after my purchase date. On my 2 month delayed shipment date I reached out to confirm they had been successfully shipped and the answer was no. Now they are moving the date back another month and half before shipment. It's one thing to agree for a rediculious wait but adding another month and a half to an already 2 month wait is outrageous. If you dont have the product in store to ship for over 3 months..... dont advertise it as available. If you want a 3.5 month wait on your product order now.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Madewell makes great clothing that I find super flattering. They aren’t cheap but they do offer a student and a teacher discount which is so nice. They have great staple pieces and lots of great jeans!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Has anyone tried Madewell jeans? I need a stretch jean that wears like yoga pants, lol!Madewell
Francesca V. • 6 months ago
You definitely need to try their Roadtripper jeans. I think they are what you’re looking for. They have magic pockets like most of their high end jeans ($135) do but at only $75! I have a pair myself and I went a size down cause they are stretchy and will shape right to your body. Hope this was helpful!