Madecasse Madagascar 63% Dark Chocolate Toasted Coconut 2.64 oz uploaded by Kasia B.

BY MADECASSE

The bar in your hands is the answer. We work directly with farmers to harvest heirloom cocoa found only in Madagascar. Then, We Do Something Unheard Of. We make our chocolate at the source IN AFRICA. The Result? The most flavorful chocolate connecting you with farmer prosperity and a New Vision For Africa. Did You Know The smooth flavor in our chocolate comes from heirloom cocoa - a rare variety that meets the highest flavor standards. see more...

Iłhém B.
CONSTANTINE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG OMG guys !!!!
This one is the best. You can never stop eating eat . It is so yuuuuuummy . Try it out guys
I would love to try another flavor but this is the only one available near my house
Kasia B.
Lovely dark chocolate with real coconut pieces! I got this for Valentine's Day and I was positively surprised when seeing the chocolate for the first time, there's real coconut on the back! (Image) although it is expensive it tastes great, the packaging is obviously so cute that I have to keep it! And it's a cool feeling to eat a chocolate that came all the way from Madagascar! Would recommend:)