MADE OF Organic Moisturizing Body Lotion

Made to be the only lotion you need to maintain moisture levels in baby’s soft skin. After bath or for a nightly massage ritual, our MADE OF Organic Moisturizing Baby Body Lotion is non-greasy, absorbs fast, and is made from soothing aloe vera and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MADE OF Organic Moisturizing Body Lotion!
vibhuti A.
MADE OF Organic Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by vibhuti A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect cream for the dry & itchy skin. My baby has a problem of dry skin in winters & i have tried so many products but nothing worked so instantly than this cream. I apply this once a day on my baby's skin on dry patches & within few days i can see the results.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,721 reviews
MADE OF Organic Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I thought this baby lotion was good. I love that this company is certified organic so no harsh ingredients are found in this product. This lotion has 3 oils one being avacado oil. The consistency is semi thick, when it's rubbed in it has a watery feel. My grandbaby will be using this .
Cassandra C.
Hampton, VA
MADE OF Organic Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Cassandra C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this lotion! I got the chance to test it on my girls who have SUPER sensitive skin and its perfect for our whole family! I love that its all natural ingredients and it leaves their skin non-greasy. Absolutely will be purchasing this again!
Georgia  V.
Jarrell, TX
MADE OF Organic Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Georgia  V.
This is just an ok lotion. I’m not impressed at all IU think I could have paid less for a better quality product. I do like that it’s plant based and has no artificial ingredients but it’s not my favorite.
Elizabeth S.
I like how this is organic and free of the harmful ingredients (sulfates, parabens, etc) but find the formula isn’t moisturizing enough for my baby. It’s a thinner consistency and when it absorbs doesn’t have the hydrating impact of other lotions I’ve used. I think if they changed the formula a bit it would be a great product.
Madai H.
Fort Myers, FL
I do think these lotion isn’t moisturizing enough. It does leave my baby’s skin soft, but I find that it doesn’t leave it moisturized. It’s very watery like, so maybe a thicker consistency. The formula needs a little changing.

Looking for your answer?