Made in Nature Sun Ripened Mangoes Dried & Unsulfured uploaded by Ashley T.

BY MADE IN NATURE

Made in Nature™ Sun Ripened Mangoes Dried & Unsulfured.
No sugar added!
Verified.
nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lynn B.
I love mangos. These are the best as they are organic and without sulfur. I use them to make dressings. My dog likes them too. I bought mine at Costco. This brand is a little pricey, but you’re getting a quality product.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
I LOVE THESE!  i get them at costco and they are a good price there..  if you don't get them at costco they are going to be pricey especially at whole foods.
Brenna M.
OMG these are so fricking good it's like natures candy or natures crack! They're sweet and refreshing as a snack, chopped up in yogurt or salads, or just for dessert. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting! Trader Joes also makes a version that's incredible too!
Katie H.
Natures own candy packaged in a giant Costco sized bag! I am someone who's been living a healthy lifestyle now for 1.5 years following a 65 pound weight loss journey, and I'm always looking for new whole food snacks I can eat and keep with me. Having a bag of these in my purse makes a great chewy snack that suffice a craving for fruit snacks or gummies!
Chelsy B.
Little pricey but most dried fruit is. I specifically like this brand of dried mangos because there is not added sugar. There is already a ton of natural sugars in fruit as it is, there is no need to add more. It's a great healthy snack for both adults and kids.
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
The perfect snack, dessert, etc. these are so delicious that they are SO addicting! The mango flavor is so refreshing a did best when unsulfured. Would recommend to anyone in need of a healthy snack.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I love mangoes, and this is such a less messy way to enjoy them. perfect for on the go. it's like eating candy without feeling guilty for me.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
Pretty yummy for a quick snack. My hubby likes to put them in his overnight oats. I bit chewy but the taste is nice.
Samantha G.
I love mangoes and dried mangoes are like candy. Better than candy they are natural and healthy in moderation
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Do these have a high sodium content ?