BY MADE IN NATURE

Made In Nature Organic Sun-Dried & Unsulfured Calimyrna Figs, 7 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
Delicious, naturally sweet treat! These figs are soft and moist right from the pouch and an amazing source of fiber! Perfect thing to eat if you want a little something sweet but are trying to be healthy. I love the little crunch provided by the seeds :]
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
You can buy this in bulk at Costco. It's healthy and has fiber that can help with your digestive system. I usually snack on two figs a day. There is also no sugar added to this product.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Linden, NC
I found these the other day at my local fresh market. They are a super awesome snack to pack for your day. They also don't have a weird after taste. Super yummy.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert
In our house we only have snacks without added sugar. These little things are a nice sweet treat and energy boost when you need something to reach for.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I buys these in Costco! They are so good! Very tasty and not added sugar. Great for snacking
Megan S.
Megan S.
I love these . The only thing better is fresh figs. I like how there is no sulfur. So much better than the ones that are sulfured
Anita M.
Anita M.
Brentwood, TN
I buy these from Costco, and I absolutly love them! I eat at least 15 a day. The calories are low and they're basically 100% natural. They're always fresh too and so healthy for one to eat on a daily basis. The price is also great for alot of figs and I love these!
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
SO delicious!! And they are naturally sweet. I love figs and the fact that these aren't coated with sugar and artificial flavor is awesome. They make an excellent snack or side addition to any healthy meal!
Laveen B.
Laveen B.
Absolutely Delicious! Perfect health snack to eat alone or share with friends! :)
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
They are so yum! So sweet and amazing to put in pies or even to make a tart by decorating with these makes all the difference.
Bianka R.
Bianka R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Are they good?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
What does this taste like?
Paloma E.
Paloma E.
Are this kids friendly ?
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these high in sugar? What recipes do you use these in?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
What do you use these for?