Made In Nature Organic FiggyPops, Cranberry Pistachio, 4.2 Oz uploaded by stacy k.Made In Nature Organic FiggyPops, Cranberry Pistachio, 4.2 Oz uploaded by Ashley C.Made In Nature Organic FiggyPops, Cranberry Pistachio, 4.2 Oz uploaded by Jessica T.

BY NONE

Meloni A.
Spokane
These are delicious. I purchase a bag from Costco each time I make a trip. Each flavor has a different taste (obviously) and texture. Cranberry Pistachio is moist and slightly tart. I'm currently eating Red Raspberry, which is very soft, sweet and tart. The first flavor I had included a nut butter in the center, which I really enjoyed. The subsequent flavors have no nut butter. I don't use these for "energy" or to satiate my hunger. I use them in place of other sugary treats.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
These are so great. Upset it took me so long to try them. They’ve got coconut in them, pistachios, figs, cranberries. If you don’t like ‘healthy’ food I don’t think you’ll like these. There’s a texture thing that comes with eating this but I don’t mind. Can’t wait to try another flavor.
stacy k.
Pacific, WA
YUMMY! I was lucky enough to get a coupon for a free bag of Made In Nature Organic FiggyPops, Cranberry Pistachio. I've bought 2 more since then. They're light and soft, which is good for my TMD. I love this added to my healthy eating. I would recommend to try these. Thank you.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Very good flavor. The coconut is not over powering. Moist, not dry at all. A little pricey for the amount that is in the bag but for a quick snack and not having to make the bites your self it works.
Lynn B.
These are a natural, healthy treat. These are good, but not as tasty as the cherry flavor. These are a little pricey, but you pay more for these types of products. I would recommend if someone wanted a healthy sweet.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Great flavor! I love these they are a tasty and healthy snack. I wish my local store carried the bigger bags as the small one only lasts a day or two.
shoppie4317
These are okay. Taste like real fruit and are really portable. I only got them cuz they were in my Ibotta.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
What's your favorite flavor?