Made In Nature 3 oz. Maple Madagascar Vanilla Toasted Coconut Chips - Case Of 6 uploaded by Lacey L.Made In Nature 3 oz. Maple Madagascar Vanilla Toasted Coconut Chips - Case Of 6 uploaded by Jessica J.

BY MADE IN NATURE

Pop a handful of organic made in nature vanilla maple toasted coconut chips into your mouth then sit back relax and let your taste buds take a spin. Snap! that's the crisp caramelized crunch of our deliciously delicate chips. Next comes the sweet gentle kiss of organic maple syrup. And just when you think it can't get any better there's just a slight breeze of madagascar vanilla. Snap! snap! and you're hooked. Now here's the good news - Made in nature organic toasted coconut chips are made with nothing but pure organic ingredients and no refined sugar or artificial flavors. So go ahead and indulge. It's all good. Capacity - 3 oz. Case of 6 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
So so so good and refreshing they are real coconut and crispy really good for all natural vegan no gmo gluten free dairy free no cholesterol never fried perfect snack
Brenna M.
These coconut chips are sooo good! They've got a sweet vanilla flavor and subtle maple. The texture is thick and sturdy. They are like eating actual pieces of toasted coconut, which is fine by me! I like them alone of over yogurt, ice cream, with fruit, etc.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this from Safeway! It was definitely a little pricy, $12.00, but I think it is worth it. I got the 9 oz bag and it is almost gone. The chips are a little on the thicker side and have a great crunch to them. The flavor is a light coconut taste with a hint of vanilla. It is amazing! I highly recommend this product to all my coconut lovers.
Lacey L.
These are so good! If you like coconut you will love these. They have just the right amount of sweetness. I love that they are organic with no refined sugar & no GMOs. I love maple which is one reason I wanted to try, I will be buying these again.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
This is SO good it almost makes it seems like this can't possibly be as good for you as it is! I love sitting on the couch snacking on a serving of this. Crunchy, sweet, and flavorful. Being non-GMO is a major selling point as well. I highly recommend!
michelle p.
My daughter and I can't get enough of these. Crispy coconut pieces. Lightly tasting of vanilla, not too overwhelming at all.