BY MADE GOOD

Made Good, Granola Bar, Organic Chocolate Chip, Pack of 6, Size - 6/5 OZ, Quantity - 1 Case []
Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love these little minis! I purchased these because there was a rebate for them on Ibotta. They always looked really good in store so I decided to go ahead and give them a try! Not only do they look amazing, but they taste amazing too and are pretty filling. Each box comes with four pouches and each pouch contains 90 calories. They are USDA organic, non-GMO, allergy friendly, and gluten free! There were three different flavors at my local Kroger. They include: chocolate banana, strawberry, and chocolate chip! They are awesome because they are made in a peanuts and tree nuts free facility, contain nutrients found in one serving of vegetables, are certified vegan, are kosher parve, are certified organic, and contain 10 grams of whole grains per serving. Not last but not least, they are a great source of fiber and vitamin B6. I would recommend there to anyone looking to eat healthy!
Brisa E.
Redwood city, CA
These are the yummiest bars I have had in a very long time. The fact that I can pack them in my daughters lunch makes lunches an ease. They are not free, milk free, egg free, which is very important to our vegan household. And the best part of all is that they also incorporate vegetables into these bars. It's a win-win
Kate V.
My son tried this granola minis today and loved them. We will be buying them again and trying more flavors. I'm very happy with the quality of ingredients and the fact that they are nut free!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I had Made Good Muesli Balls during holiday while I was in Dubai. I bought it from the petrol station on the way from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. It taste amazingly good. So chewy. I'm kind of addicted to it. It taste like granola balls with strawberry jam. The balls are in the zip lock package which is very good for keeping the product fresh and crispy. The ball is very conveniet. I put the ball in my mouth and drink the milk along Boom! cereal bowl in my mouth.

So tasty so yummy. Love it!!!
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I love the mix btw chocolate chips and granola the flavor is so different, just 1 bar and you can getting full
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
Westjet must have recently partnered with with MadeGood recently because they are now serving these granola bars as snacks on their flights ! (When I flew with them in Aug 2017, I don’t remember seeing these yet). I am so happy they are now serving health conscious, healthy snacks that are delicious too !! It’s not too sweet and doesn’t taste fake/plastic-y like some of the cookies/pretzels they serve.
Simone H.
This is a great granola bar! My kids love them. I appreciate the fact that it is made with real ingredients which is unlike most granola bars out there. Added bonus is that it comes with nutrients that are found in one serving of vegetables, and is school safe (no nuts). I do find the bars a bit small and a tad sweet, but again kids love them! G
Karly F.
They have a full serving of vegetables and you can’t even tell
They taste like chocolate granola bars, you can’t even taste vegetables
They are a bit expensive but they are worth it
Juliana H.
Toronto , RI
Very good taste and heather than others granola bars. My son loves and I don't feel guilty to give it to him because I find is a healthy treat. Can be a little pricey but I prefer buy it than others cereal bars.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Delicious organic granola bar, great snack- I just find them a little small! That being said they are a good enough sized snack to hold me until my next meal
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What are your favorite from this brand!?