BY MADE GOOD

Nassau Candy is the leading manufacturer of special confections gourmet foods and perishables. Our product assortment includes natural health mix French cookies MaltBall Espresso Star war Candies and Sunburst. We roast our own nuts and manufacture healthy and tasty cookies. Our products make children more enthusiastic as we manufacture candies which depict their favourite comic characters. Feel the original taste of natural candies from Nassau. Features Pack of 6 Made Good Granola Choc Chip Bar Specifications Capacity: 1.2 oz see more...

Made Good, Granola Bar, Organic Chocolate Chip, Pack of 6, Size - 6/5 OZ, Quantity - 1 Case []
Buy on Jet.com*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love these little minis! I purchased these because there was a rebate for them on Ibotta. They always looked really good in store so I decided to go ahead and give them a try! Not only do they look amazing, but they taste amazing too and are pretty filling. Each box comes with four pouches and each pouch contains 90 calories. They are USDA organic, non-GMO, allergy friendly, and gluten free! There were three different flavors at my local Kroger. They include: chocolate banana, strawberry, and chocolate chip! They are awesome because they are made in a peanuts and tree nuts free facility, contain nutrients found in one serving of vegetables, are certified vegan, are kosher parve, are certified organic, and contain 10 grams of whole grains per serving. Not last but not least, they are a great source of fiber and vitamin B6. I would recommend there to anyone looking to eat healthy!
Megan T.
barrington
The best option for a dairy free, vegan or even gluten free person. I found these at my local wetland and have been purchasing every time I go. It was hard to find a treat that I could eat that was dairy free. (Especially chocolate). I am a advocate of these delicious treats.
Elizabeth B.
Love these! I have the pack of chocolate chip minis and they are now one of my go-to snacks. I was happy to find that the package says each pack has one serving of vegetables in it. Surprisingly, they keep my full for a long time. Definitely one of best finds and favorite treats!
Kate V.
My son tried this granola minis today and loved them. We will be buying them again and trying more flavors. I'm very happy with the quality of ingredients and the fact that they are nut free!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I had Made Good Muesli Balls during holiday while I was in Dubai. I bought it from the petrol station on the way from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. It taste amazingly good. So chewy. I'm kind of addicted to it. It taste like granola balls with strawberry jam. The balls are in the zip lock package which is very good for keeping the product fresh and crispy. The ball is very conveniet. I put the ball in my mouth and drink the milk along Boom! cereal bowl in my mouth.

So tasty so yummy. Love it!!!
Brisa E.
Redwood City, CA
These are the yummiest bars I have had in a very long time. The fact that I can pack them in my daughters lunch makes lunches an ease. They are not free, milk free, egg free, which is very important to our vegan household. And the best part of all is that they also incorporate vegetables into these bars. It's a win-win
Bianca D.
I’ve been diagnosed with multiple allergies. Made good has made it easier for me to have access to a snack option due to my allergies preventing me from eating most products. They’re tasty and healthy, even if you don’t have any allergies!
Kolby L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these granola bars, they delicious and the super easy to just grab and go in the morning on the way out the door!
Paula C.
Manalapan, NJ
I love the mix btw chocolate chips and granola the flavor is so different, just 1 bar and you can getting full
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
LOVE this brand and these bars! My kids have food allergies to dairy, eggs, and nuts, so good snacks are hard to come by! We all love these! They are so yummy and the ingredients in them. There's less sugar than many other granola bars and they actually have veggies in them, but your kids will never notice! There a bit pricier than other brands, but worth it for a healthier snack the whole family can enjoy! A great choice!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What are your favorite from this brand!?