BY MADE FOR MOM

• I've had similar cups to this but my child still made a mess. How...6 Answers
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I always carry these in the diaper bag filled up with snacks since I'm always out in about with my baby .
chelsea j.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Absolutely love these snack cups. They are so useful and so handy for my daughters little hands. I literally use these ever time we may go for a long ride or out the house for house. Great product.
dreaa l.
dreaa l.
I don't know what this is but by the description it seems like a good product for a mom to have I guess it met expectations for people
Denise B.
Denise B.
Long Island City, NY
My son is always flipping his cup upside down with this snack trap it is impossible for the snacks to fall out. Highly recommended
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
We do a lot of traveling, and these are perfect for the car. When you have two toddlers, things can get messy quickly.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
These are so great for on the go. They won't spill so it's great in the car or anywhere you may need to go. I keep on of these with some cheerios anytime we go to the store, it helps tremendously to avoid tantrums.
Cherise C.
Cherise C.
Calgary, AB
Got these for my son, as he loves to throw food...since I got them I love them!!! no more spills! and I love how his little fingers can not get the lid off. definitely recommend this product
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Meadow Lake, SK
Love these don't make a mess gonna need these soon my girl is getting big fast used these with my son :)
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Canton, MS
I've had similar cups to this but my child still made a mess. How are these?