BY MADE BY HANDS

Art kits that make it easy to be creative! Your child will love showcasing treasured photos and artwork with everything needed to created one-of-a-kind frames. Contains over 500 brightly colored Pop-Outs! , 10 frames in 3 sizes and a glue stick. Awards: Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award, Parents Choice FunStuff Award, Creative Child Magazine Seal of Excellence Award, The National Parenting Seal of Approval. see more...

Made By Hands Make Your Own Frames Ages 5+
  • "Made By Hands Make Your Own Frames are so much fun for the kids.Teaching them creatively plus keeping them occupied which is great for me.You'll have something personally made by your children to cherish always." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loves these kits!" in 1 review
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Another great project especially if you have little girls who'd just love working with their hands.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
My daughters both got one of these for christmas and decided to make them up for me and had dad help them put their schools pics in them and give them to me for my birthday. greatest gift ever. and it wound up doubling..
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Tina B.
Selden, NY
My daughter loves these kits! It gives her a specific project to do, but has enough room to let her creativity kick in to customize it.
Carly E.
This is fun for kids of all ages. you can place a photo or more art work in them when they are done
Alejandra M.
Only one word to say...amazing! keeps my lil guy busy and focused. a great project for the whole family.
Angela T.
Dallas, TX
I would love one of these. my kids would absolutely love doing this. they really enjoy making things.