BY MADDEN NFL

• If i get this for my bf do you think hell be addicted to it? lol15 Answers
  • Is Johnny Manziel going to be a stud in the NFL?4 Answers
  • What your high score? 3 Answers
Madden NFL 13
  • "For the most part the Madden games are the same but they get better every year and with every new generation of gaming systems." in 11 reviews
  • "Love it , on it as much as I can , love the game play better than previous maddens , must have if you're into the football scene" in 11 reviews
  • "Just like most of the ladies on here, my husband loves this game." in 7 reviews
  • "Fanstatic game great graphics awesome gameplay.You have no lagging and gameplay is crisp online.Great game to play with freinds.Madden keeps getting better every single year" in 6 reviews
  • "I was so hyped when the game came out an it is a very fun game to play when with your friends, but it doesn't have a very good Ultimate Team." in 5 reviews
Ramon E.
Edinburg, TX
It's amazing how every year a different aspect of the game is enhanced, and they always seem to add better effects and truly give you an in game experience!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert
I love football and this game is so fun. I usually play with my boyfriend. Madden is the only football game out there I like.
Brianna B.
Recommend a newer up to date version if you are interested but great if you love football and video games.
Shehzeb K.
Tracy, CA
The game play is outstanding, I started playing with my brothers and it's turned out to an amazing experience but out of all the years this was the most overhyped and in a bad manner. They got ride of the franchise mode, and it's a bummer for anyone who really looked forward to it, but the pros on this hand are that the graphics are amazing in this sense, Madden never fails.
Jamie J.
Farmington, NY
I really love football and love playing football games. This is one that I am addicted to
Celina V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This game is super addicting.
Keshay S.
Lancaster, CA
My older brother loves the game along with all the boys in the family.
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Played it once and didn't really care for it i believe its hype is more than its worth
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
I'm not really a fan of football games anyway, but the controls on this game weren't for me. I would pass on this one, but if you like this style of game, you should check it out for yourself.
Gigi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
Family plays all the time especially with the Kinect.
Aydin A.
In what features Madden '13 different than Madden '12?
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Which is the best team in the Madden NFL 13 game? (Plays the best in the game)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
If i get this for my bf do you think hell be addicted to it? lol
Thuy L.
Atlanta, GA
Which One Do You Prefer, Madden 12 or 13?
Christine T.