BY STEVE MADDEN

Madden Girl Dolce pumps feature a faux suede or fabric upper, round toe, smooth lining, lightly cushioned foot bed and a durable man made out sole with a 2.5 inch heel. see more...

Jessica S.
So comfortable for this very high heal! After setting up a party my feet were a little sore but not compared to other shoes I've tried. I am NOT a high heel person, sneakers all the way! With that said I am so glad I found these heels 👠 for special events. I was complimented on this shoes more times then I can count. The design puts you up on your toes so after wearing them your muscles will be sore, work out? Lol 😂 I love them!
Shammah G.
De Kalb, MS
So in love with these. They feel so comfortable. When I wear them I don't feel like I'll break my neck in them. The price is right for me.