BY STEVE MADDEN

Madden Girl Digitize Caged Rhinestone Dress Sandals Women's Shoes Shoes SHOES see more...

Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I think these shoes are super cute! However, I gave it a low rating because the sizing is quite different. I normally wear a size 7 in heels and have wide feet. However in this style, I had to get a 6, because it was too loose all around! My next complaint is that although the sizing does fit, the rise in the arch did not match my feet and made these heels slightly uncomfortable to wear.
Brenda G.
Concord, NC
Madden girl has many different types of shoes for any girl. I especially wear heels so I look taller but I loved this in particular. So affordable.
Star M.
I really like this style of sandals, but if the are pure leather because leather is something that lasts a lot.
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
I absolutely LOVED these shoes. I wore them for a wedding and wasn't too sure about the color since they said "blush" but they are beautiful. They look nude with a tinyyyy hint of pink in some light but if you need nude shoes, these work. I wore them from 1pm-4am (no joke!) and they only somewhat started to get uncomfortable during that last hour. This was after dancing at a wedding and walking all over a casino! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Size 38
Madison L.
Great shoes would recommend, own a few pairs and love them all. Nice soles and great quality. Would purchase again 100%! Always a good buy, sometimes can be pricey though, but worth the money! Would recommend shopping here
Cinthia C.
Lima ,peru ,los olivos
Super stylized .. and elegant for a super special occasion especially very comfortable I love it is beautiful ... I love it
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
Super cute, super stylish and elegant for special occasion very comfortable and looks great on feet love it