MadCatz XBox 360 Wireless Rock Band 3 Guitar uploaded by Ashley W.

BY MADCATZ

Rhonda C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This MadCatz Guitar for the playstation was a very good quality guitar. It was comfortable to use. It worked very well. It was so much fun. We would have 3 people playing then we would switch between the guitar, the drums, and the singing. I would highly recommend this for everyone that loves music and loves to have fun. We even went to King Island the next summer and we got picked to go on stage & play with this live Band that was dressed up like Rockers. I played the guitar and my grandson played the Drums. He was the littlest one up there on the stage. That was probably one of the funniest times I have ever had. I would put a picture of us on the stage there but someone hacked my facebook page that I had all the pictures on. It really bummed me out. I will rate the Guitar a 5+ out of 5 stars.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
At first, it's totally great, but then when it has a bit of wear and tear, the neck of the guitar begins to not click on as well and the button sensors don't always work correctly. the worst part about it is trying to calibrate it with the screen.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I bought this a while ago for our Rock Band game. It was a good investment and good quality. Works very well with the game and the buttons and strumming piece are nicely spaced.
Luna B.
This is definitely superior to the guitar hero guitars. It's a lot more comfortable and user friendly, especially people with short fingers or small hands.
Josh E.
Lost Creek, WV
This rock band guitar is very responsive and is very comfortable to handle feels like a real one the two different key sets are very benificial
Ana S.
Really fun! Had tons of fun pretending I was a rock star! Great thing about this product is that it's comfortable to have on for hours.
Grace A.
Worked great for the first 1/2 year and then the buttons stopped responding well. It still works, you just have to hit the buttons extra hard to get the controller to register that you're pressing them. Not a bad investment especially if you play a lot of rockband.