BY MADCATZ

Liv N.
Love this! My brothers, friends, and I play a lot of Rock Band 3 when we get together and we only had one mic and it had a short in it, so I bought 3 of these so we can harmonize, or just have extras. Work great and the cords are long so the singers can be out of the way of the instrument players.
Chrystal S.
Loved the length of the cord. My son likes to move around A LOT when he sings so no short cords work for us. Has held up really good so far.
amie d.
My daughter wood love this she loves to sing and this would be a great mic to practice on so she could get those songs right
Kaylah T.
I believe I remember my class bringing this game so that they could play interesting. In a classroom, It was cool
Stefanie D.
Genesis P.
¡Me gusta esto! Mis hermanos, amigos y yo tocamos un montón de Rock Band 3 cuando nos reunimos y sólo teníamos un micrófono y tenía un corto en él, así que compré 3 de ellos para que podamos armonizar, o simplemente tener extras. Trabajo grande y las cuerdas son largas por lo que los cantantes pueden estar fuera del camino de los jugadores de instrumentos.