BY MADCATZ

Jamie N.
Zeeland , Mi
Just got this to play with our rockband games, it's a blast! Makes it a lot more fun with more options to play different instruments compared to just guitar and drums.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This looks like a really nice keyboard and I would really love to try it out especially because my kid loves music and I think it would be a really great thing for us to have at the house and so our house can be filled with music and play
Aimee S.
This is so fun but it is a little bit pricey! I used to love playing this with my kids and we used to have a ball with it! I would definitely recommend it.
Michael C.
Indianapolis, IN
Not a bad product. It's pretty sturdy,,And the material quality. I had a hours of fun with this product definitely worth the money.
Natalia T.
Armenia - Quindío
This is a great instrument, my boy friend has one of this and it is wonderful ♥ I really have fun with this
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
Does it work?
Lucia F.
Bronx, NY
Does it actually work? Like I really wanted one but it's not easy to find a legit one.
Vladimir B.
San Salvador
Where can I get this one online? :)
Liliana E.
Guayaquil
Esta muy buensa pero se pede usar como un piano normal
Donizeti d.
Otimo jogo, bem complexo e atrativo faz voce pensar bem em cada movimento e eu gostei demais, amo jogos assim