BY MADCATZ

Meghan G.
If your soap dispenser is easy to refill, this is a great way to go. So much cheaper and really easy to use. Lasts a long time and does not go bad. It also suds up a lot when you use it which I like. Also, I like how it is clear. I have a clear soap dispenser and did not want colored soap so this is a great option. It is also not too heavy.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I buy these to refill my hand soap dispenser, because it's so much cheaper than buying a new dispenser every time you're out, and it works just as well as other soaps.
Angela S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works just as good as any other hand soap but it is much cheaper. It smells good and cleans great. No reason to pay more for a name brand.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Some are really good and they smell good to but I rather buy dial because it is amazing and cost about the same
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This big size is perfect for refilling smaller bottles. Plus you can usually get it for a few bucks.
Candy L.
Pelion, SC
I buy this to refill my soap dispensers in my bathrooms and love that it's antibacterial!!!