Madam C.J. Walker Jamaican Black Castor & Murumuru Oils Ultra-Moisturizing Co-Wash

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

A gentle cleansing conditioner that lifts away impurities while renewing moisture. Conventional shampoos can strip curls and coils of natural oils, leaving them vulnerable to breakage and damage. Refresh your hair and scalp between full washes with this gentle cleansing conditioner that lifts away impurities while renewing moisture. Dual encapsulation technology ensures a healthy-looking, hydrated finish as tiny microspheres deliver nourishing Jamaican black castor and moisture-sealing murumuru oils right where hair needs it most. Time-release actives help maintain moisture and extend your curly or coily style. Jamaican Black Castor & Murumuru Oils collection has products to define curls and coils with intense hydration. Jamaican black castor oil is a highly potent restorative oil great for both hair and scalp health. Vitamin-rich murumuru oil leaves a conditioning coating on strands that seals in moisture, extending curl definition and sheen.

• About how long does a bottle last on average? I usually switch betw...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Didi D.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
Oh. My. Goodness. Let's just start with my first impressions - the smell... It's HEAVENLY! When I washed my hair, I totally skipped putting on perfume because I knew I'd be able to enjoy this scent all day. As many of you know, Jamaican Black Castor Oil can have a very pungent smell that's not pleasant, but this smells NOTHING like it. It's sweet, but not unnaturally so. I just love it. It's on the pricier side of things for a hair product, but it's worth every penny. For my short hair, a little goes a long way. It slips right through my curly hair and it felt hydrated and clean. My scalp was free of build up and my hair was nourished. Every curly girl should give this product a shot. It's knocked some of my other high end hair care products off the shelf.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this feel smooth in my hair I feel such a difference really love the scent and very long lasting I got this from the company for free very effective really love to buy this really worth it ❤
Nikk A.
Nikk A.
About how long does a bottle last on average? I usually switch between cowashing/regular washing.