Madam C.J. Walker Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Defining Milk 8 oz uploaded by Yoiza P.Madam C.J. Walker Coconut & Moringa Oils Curl Defining Milk 8 oz uploaded by ShaNa M.

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

A moisturizing hair milk that keeps strands soft and smooth as you style. Frizz-prone waves or curls need a foundation layer to keep flyaways in check. This moisturizing hair milk keeps strands soft, smooth, and nourished as you style. Dual encapsulation technology ensures a frizz-free finish as tiny microspheres deliver moisturizing coconut oil and humidity-blocking moringa oil right where your hair needs it most. Time-release actives help control frizz and extend your wavy or curly style. Coconut & Moringa Oils collection has products to block humidity for a frizz-free finish for wavy to curly styles. Coconut oil is a fast-absorbing, nutrient-rich miracle oil that deeply penetrates to support hair's natural protein structure and revitalize. Moringa oil, rich in vitamin B5, helps to improve manageability while providing a protective barrier that blocks humidity. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Julie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
My hair is naturally curly and dry. This product really delivers on softening my hair and defining my curls. It does all it says it will do and smells fantastic!!!! This is hands down my FAVORITE hair product.
Yoiza P.
I absolutely love this product! I use it after I wash my hair and it makes my curls come out even more! Leaves my hair soft and bouncy. I would recommend this!
ShaNa M.
Mckinney, TX
Awesome product! Has a great smell and leave my curls feeling bouncy and soft! Doesn't harden the curls like other products
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find this?
Courtney W.
Gilbert, AZ
Do you feel like this illuminates frizz? I have curly hair, and I feel like so many products that I put in it leave it frizzy and dry looking. What do you think with this?
Does this leave your hair super moisturized?