BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsMadam C.J. Walker
Brassica Seed & Shea Oils Silkening Blow Out Cream

Madam C.J. Walker Brassica Seed & Shea Oils Silkening Blow Out Cream

by Madam C.J. Walker

What it is: A heat protective cream for a smooth, easy brush glide. What it is formulated to do: The blow dryer is a great tool for versatile styling, but uncontrolled high heat and tugging can lead to breakage. This heat protective Blow Out Cream...

I Need to know if this is good for waving hair that I straighten ?
Does anyone know where I can buy this in Canada?
Is this good as a protective for other hot tools, like flat and curling irons?
Start your review of Madam C.J. Walker Brassica Seed & Shea Oils Silkening Blow Out Cream!
Magen K.
This stuff smells great! It also keeps my hair from getting dried out from blow drying but doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. This is one of my favorite blow out creams because it doesn't weigh your hair down and you can still smell it after your hair is dry.
mandy P.
dewitt, VA
my FAVORTIE product of all time!! I have super curly hair that is a frizzy mess and i someone gave me this to try, it was AMAZING! i ended up going the next day and buying my own and will continue to buy this forever and ever, it makes my hair sooo straight when i blow dry it with a paddle brush and cuts the time down as well and when i straightened behind it it last ALL night! normally my hair looses its straightness within an hour!
Aleksandra R.
I receive this as a sample travel-size from my Ipsy bag a few months back and I have to say that this product is amazing! It's smells so nice leaves your hair so soft and no frizz at all! My hair just feel so silky and smooth can't stop running my hands through my hair ! Haha aim beyond obsessed with this product and as soon as it runs out I'm going to go online and get some more it is so good... Definitely recommend this to everyone
Adriana L.
Tampa, FL
My favorite product in the world for my hair is this, it leaves you with silky hair, with luster, I'm definitely in love. I recommend it a thousand times
Desiree V.
Denver , CO
Mastering the perfect blow out at home is so hard. It takes years but this product really helps. It soothes my curly frizzy hair into sleek beautiful shinney and volunized stands. It doesn't weigh down my hair or leave it great at all. Afte using this product I can make a blow out last for three days. This is also SO affordable considering all you need is a dime sized amount (maybe a quarter if you have longer hair).
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
Wow! I received this in one of my subscriptions this month and I loved it. I have frizzy curly damaged hair. I recently did an ombré look and I bleached. Right now I'm in the process of Toning I use this with a mix of Argan oil from Morocco and love the results
Desire A.
I like it. It's not too sticky, I can see a little stiffness and couldn't smell due to cold but I would buy
Brooke H.
Saint Albans, WV
Wow is all I can say. I have very thick curly hair and this calmed the frizz and made my blow dry look great. It smells like candy and is light to the touch and not at all sticky. This worked well for my thick frizzy hair and it helped my style last for 3 days. I would definitely recommend.
Stephanie M.
My hair is smooth and healthy looking but initially it was very greasy and left my hair stiff. I like the results now well enough but probably will not be purchasing again.
krisha M.
Love this product It's the only thing that helps me not to frizz I can't find it anywhere to buy.where can I buy it?