BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A lightweight, multitasking hair oil that softens hair, adds shine, and fights frizz, all while refreshing with a medley of woods, coconut, and sweet vanilla.

Key benefits:
- Deeply nourishes and protects against humidity
- Enhances shine and subtly scents hair
- Helps maintain curl definition

If you want to know more…
Featuring a fast-absorbing and lightweight texture, this hair oil defines curls, enhances shine, and protects against humidity. It is naturally refined so that it retains the benefits of the solid, but remains liquid at room temperature for easy, smooth application. The refreshing, bestselling formula is indulgently scented with a medley of woods, coconut, and sweet vanilla.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free and does not contain silicone, artificial colors or fragrance, mineral oil, or alcohol.

Suggested Usage:
-Pump into hands and work through hair to refresh dry strands and add shine.
-Reapply as needed.
-Use on dry hair for maximum shine and scent, or apply to wet hair for maximum curl definition.
-Use sparingly.
-Can be added to other hair products for an extra boost of moisture and to fight frizz.
-Alternatively, incorporate into your pre-wash regimen for extra moisture.
-Can also be used on skin and nails as a moisturizing all over treatment.

Precautions:
-For external use only.

-Coconut Oil: Deeply penetrates to support hair’s natural protein structure.
-Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend): A medley of woods, coconut, and sweet vanilla to refresh hair.

Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

• Does this leave your hair feeling greasy after applying i...1 Answers
  • Esto esta bien colocarlo luego de alisar mi cabello o antes?1 Answers
  • I have straight, fine hair. Would this product make my ha...1 Answers
Francesca C.
York, SC
I originally received this from an Influenster box, in a tiny little container. I fell in love with the scent more than anything!! It smells sweet and deep, like a perfume more than a hair oil! I used it up so quickly and decided I couldn’t live  without it once I stopped using it. As I said, I loved the scent, but I noticed my hair was much frizzier and dry looking when I ran out. The ingredients are great too!
Carrie W.
Hutto, TX
I love this oil. It really makes your hair smell good all day long and it also gives a good shine. I have tried a few others but this one has the best scent so far. I’d recommend it for everyone who loves to smell good. I want to stock up on this!
Siya P.
Poway, CA
I really love this product ..smells deliciously sweet and leave hair non greasy ,smooth and shiny .Works well with colored hair .It is little expensive but a small bottle will last you for a while .so I feel it’s worth it :)
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
It does stay liquid at all temperatures but I feel it's overpriced and doesn't work nearly as well as some regularly coconut oil from the organic food aisle. Save you money.
Chelsie L.
I absolutely love this stuff. I received a sample from Sephora, it's a super generous sample & the packaging is so cute! What it did for my hair was even better, besides the "scent & shine", it enhanced my naturally wavy hair. I'm so amazed, I have yet to find another product like it. I love how light it feels, you only need a few drops, & it did miracles for me. My hair is wavy & unruly, but this stuff calmed it down & actually made the wave a really natural shape. I just love it. Great stuff.
Rebecca C.
This is the holy grail. I have curly hair that is damaed from bleach and dye. Most other products to soften and protect my hair are too heavy, leaving me with limp greasy hair. I first got this as a sample from Sephora, and now I've bought the whole set! It's moisturizing but very lightweight. I finally have soft, shiny curls again! The smell is okay, but not overpowering. It could be easily covered by perfume or hairspray if you hate it.
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
This hair oil claims to be fast-absorbing and lightweight, all while softening hair, adding shine, fighting frizz, and protecting against humidity.

I LOVE this coconut hair oil. The scent itself is just AMAZING. It works great, but let’s be real, it’s just coconut oil. Instead of spending $26 on this hair oil, I would much rather spend less than $10 on one of OGX’s Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum or OGX’s Coconut Miracle Penetrating Oil (both of which works wonders AND smells amazing!).
Elizabeth S.

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this product. I'm okay with paying $26.00 for coconut oil because the fragrance is amazing, it's always in liquid form, and it's more lightweight than solid coconut oil. I also do agree that this oil is appropriate for most hair types; the company's marketing is targeted to women of color but it's light enough for my hair. This might not work for you if you have fine, limp hair, but it's so lightweight I think you could uses it on wet hair without any problems.
Jenetsy S.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love this stuff. I am on my second bottle actually. I got it as a sample from Ipsy and I loved it. I have very wavy curly hair and I also live in Florida. But I really tested this on a cruise I was on to the water carribean. It had my hair soft and manageable. And it tamed the frizz away and my baby hair flyaways. I love this stuff and it smells nice. By the way I have thick hair so it's works well with thick coarse hair like mine.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I'm not sure whether to love this or hate this. On one hand, its coconut oil and it smells amazing. On the other, the scent can be so strong, on the detail for the product its said it can also be used on your hair and nails, which I feel like the product is a little too thick for that. Overall as a hair serum only,  its okay at best, if the scent was brought down a notch or two I think it would make it a million times better.
Heidi B.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you only use this once a day? night?
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
I wonder if this brand just has coconut oil and have any other kinds of oils? If so, Has anybody tired any?
Vanessa H.
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy after applying it? Is it best to use with dry or wet hair?
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Esto esta bien colocarlo luego de alisar mi cabello o antes?
Molly M.
I have straight, fine hair. Would this product make my hair look oily?

Sephora