BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

A silicone-free, fast-absorbing, lightweight, multitasking treatment oil. Deeply nourish and protect curls with this fast-absorbing, lightweight treatment oil. Subtly scented with a medley of woods, coconut, and sweet vanilla notes to refresh hair in between washings, it helps maintain curl definition and healthy-looking shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pure oil extracted from premium coconuts stays liquid at all temperatures for easy application. Mid-chain fatty acids penetrate strands to deeply nourish and support hair. Coconut oil has a naturally high affinity for hair protein so it helps fortify the building blocks of hair. As it delivers pure goodness, subtle fragrance covers date-to-date odors and refreshes waves and curls. A little goes a long way. Notes: Woods, Coconut, Sweet Vanilla.

• Does this leave your hair feeling greasy after applying it? Is it...1 Answers
  • Esto esta bien colocarlo luego de alisar mi cabello o antes?1 Answers
  • I wonder if this brand just has coconut oil and have any other ki...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Liz S.

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this product. I'm okay with paying $26.00 for coconut oil because the fragrance is amazing, it's always in liquid form, and it's more lightweight than solid coconut oil. I also do agree that this oil is appropriate for most hair types; the company's marketing is targeted to women of color but it's light enough for my hair. This might not work for you if you have fine, limp hair, but it's so lightweight I think you could uses it on wet hair without any problems.
Carrie W.
I love this oil. It really makes your hair smell good all day long and it also gives a good shine. I have tried a few others but this one has the best scent so far. I’d recommend it for everyone who loves to smell good. I want to stock up on this!
Siya P.
San diego, CA
I really love this product ..smells deliciously sweet and leave hair non greasy ,smooth and shiny .Works well with colored hair .It is little expensive but a small bottle will last you for a while .so I feel it’s worth it :)
Halli S.
I absolutely love this stuff. I have frizzy, curly, and color-treated hair. This oil aids shine and manages my hair for me without looking greasy. The small bottle has lasted me awhile already. Also the smell is wonderful!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
It does stay liquid at all temperatures but I feel it's overpriced and doesn't work nearly as well as some regularly coconut oil from the organic food aisle. Save you money.
Chelsie L.
I absolutely love this stuff. I received a sample from Sephora, it's a super generous sample & the packaging is so cute! What it did for my hair was even better, besides the "scent & shine", it enhanced my naturally wavy hair. I'm so amazed, I have yet to find another product like it. I love how light it feels, you only need a few drops, & it did miracles for me. My hair is wavy & unruly, but this stuff calmed it down & actually made the wave a really natural shape. I just love it. Great stuff.
Rebecca C.
This is the holy grail. I have curly hair that is damaed from bleach and dye. Most other products to soften and protect my hair are too heavy, leaving me with limp greasy hair. I first got this as a sample from Sephora, and now I've bought the whole set! It's moisturizing but very lightweight. I finally have soft, shiny curls again! The smell is okay, but not overpowering. It could be easily covered by perfume or hairspray if you hate it.
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
This hair oil claims to be fast-absorbing and lightweight, all while softening hair, adding shine, fighting frizz, and protecting against humidity.

I LOVE this coconut hair oil. The scent itself is just AMAZING. It works great, but let’s be real, it’s just coconut oil. Instead of spending $26 on this hair oil, I would much rather spend less than $10 on one of OGX’s Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum or OGX’s Coconut Miracle Penetrating Oil (both of which works wonders AND smells amazing!).
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love this stuff. I am on my second bottle actually. I got it as a sample from Ipsy and I loved it. I have very wavy curly hair and I also live in Florida. But I really tested this on a cruise I was on to the water carribean. It had my hair soft and manageable. And it tamed the frizz away and my baby hair flyaways. I love this stuff and it smells nice. By the way I have thick hair so it's works well with thick coarse hair like mine.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I'm not sure whether to love this or hate this. On one hand, its coconut oil and it smells amazing. On the other, the scent can be so strong, on the detail for the product its said it can also be used on your hair and nails, which I feel like the product is a little too thick for that. Overall as a hair serum only,  its okay at best, if the scent was brought down a notch or two I think it would make it a million times better.
Heidi B.
Philadelphia, PA
Would you only use this once a day? night?
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
I wonder if this brand just has coconut oil and have any other kinds of oils? If so, Has anybody tired any?
Vanessa H.
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy after applying it? Is it best to use with dry or wet hair?
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Esto esta bien colocarlo luego de alisar mi cabello o antes?
Blythe H.
Does anyone know where I can buy this in Canada?