Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilMadam C.J. Walker
Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil

Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil

by Madam C.J. Walker

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A lightweight hair oil that smooths and provides brilliant shine for heat-styled hair, while refreshing with spun sugar and red velvet cream.

Key benefits:
- Hydrates and softens heat-styled hair
- Adds incredible shine and luster
- Refreshes hair with a sweet scent

If you want to know more…
Brassica Seed Oil is a natural alternative to silicone—smoothing, silkening, and softening without weighing hair down or creating product buildup. Lusciously scented with notes of spun sugar and red velvet cream, it moisturizes and adds luster to heat-styled hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free and does not contain silicone, artificial colors or fragrance, mineral oil, or alcohol. It is made with cold-pressed extra-virgin brassica oil.

Suggested Usage:
- Pump into hands and work through hair to refresh dry strands and add shine.
-Reapply as needed.
-Use sparingly on dry hair for maximum shine and scent, or apply to wet hair for maximum smoothness.
-Can be used as a protectant when applied before heat styling.
-Can be added to other hair products for an extra boost of moisture.
-Alternatively, incorporate into your pre-wash regimen for extra moisture.

Precautions:
-For external use only.

-Brassica Seed Oil: Helps smooth, silken, and moisturize while adding incredible shine, allowing you to perfect the ultimate smooth style.
- Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend): A blend of spun sugar and red velvet cream to refresh hair.

Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Brassica Oleracea ltalica (Broccoli) Seed Oil.

Does anyone know if this is discontinued ?
Is this product still available? I last got it off of EBay, an paid more than I care to admit for it. I am obsessed and will be really sad if it’s not......Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil
I would like to order this brassica oil can you connect me to a link or two to purchase please thank u in advance
Start your review of Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This oil is great. I feel like it smells amazing, keeps my frizzy hair from looking wild, gives it a nice shine and is very affordable. You don’t have to use much at all and I love the dropper applicator it comes with.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil uploaded by Nicole A.
This brand is my only hair brand as of now, madam CJ Walker saved my hair and scalp. This oil is a tiny miracle in itself not to mention the fact that it smells like sugar and cake!!! I was looking for a nice oil to use between my washes due to the fact that I have long thick and very dry hair, being that I had already discovered the wonderful scalp exfoliator also made by this brand I wanted to give this oil a shot as well. Because of my hair texture and changes in my hair due to my health and age I only wash my hair two to three times Max a week. I apply this oil everyday just four small pumps which I massage from scalp to tips leaves my hair shiny beautiful with no oily buildup. Up until this year I also used a hair perfume but decided to stop using that due to all the changes in my hair and scalp, but this oil smell so good it is actually more potent than the hair perfume was. This oil when use over time will definitely change your hair game 100%. I'm going to include a photo of the back of the product so you can see the ingredients!!!😍😘😍😘👀👀👀
Thanh Thuy P.
Morrow, GA
i LOOOOVE this product.   its best quality is the smell!  it lasts you at least 3/4 of the day, it is faint but noticeable, not overwhelming to others.  i have used other hair oils and this is definitely my new favorite.  i have wavy, frizzy brown hair and it works wonderfully for me.
Zack H.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg I loved this! It made my hair so silky and smooth. I will definitely buy it again and I recommend this to anyone who wants softer silkier hair! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Lia P.
St Augustine, FL
This oil is amazing! It leaves my hair so soft and manageable! I received this through a voxbox and have purchased a full sized one. I think it promotes growth.
Charity L.
Katy, TX
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil uploaded by Charity L.
The smell of this hair oil is amazing and I love how moisturizing it is. It gives my hair just the right amount of shine and moisture that it desperately needs. I highly recommend this product to refresh your hair between washes. I did receive this complimentary from Influenster for review purposes but plan on purchasing when this runs out.
MALIA A. R.
MIAMI, FL
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil uploaded by MALIA A. R.
The first thing I saw was its physical presentation, it has an incredible design and color (it calls your attention without a doubt) that makes it very feminine and kawaii. It was the first thing I tried on the Fierce VoxBox, a few days before I had done something crazy (some with reflections with bleaching) and my hair was a bit battered, when I opened it its smell left me in shock (that smell more divine, literally me Is drugging with LOL), when I applied some gothic my hair change immediately felt soft and healthy looking (I was surprised), in addition to the smell I had (a smell that lasted for 2 days or so), from that time up I needed to buy the full presentation.With the days my hair is super hydrated and recovered from the mistreatment I had done days before with bleach, additional I was using a shampoo and conditioner Dove and the combination of both left my hair amazing, so much that I let it dry to natural and ripples beautiful With an incredible shine. The downside is that there was a very small presentation and I had to stop using it to leave it for special moments (events, parties and important dates), but I would love to use the complete collection.Would I buy it again?YES YES YES! It is a wonderful product, if you are one of those who apply heat to your hair then you must have it obligatory, moisturizes and regenerates in an incredible way.
Meg C.
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil uploaded by Meg C.
I recently received a complimentary bottle of the Brassica seed oil in my Influenster Fierce Vox Box and I am hooked! I have VERY thin pin-straight hair, that I excessively dye... so may hair is severely damaged. Prior to receiving this product I had noticed my ends were beginning to be extremely dry and brittle -to the point where they could easily be broken off. I have now been using the Brassica seed oil for 5 days - YES ONLY FIVE DAYS- and I have noticed a night and day difference in my hair. I can no longer break my ends off, my hair is no longer frizzy or dry feeling, increased shine and overall smooth. Plus this product makes my hair smell A M A Z I N G!!
Mim H.
Weehawken, NJ
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Scent & Shine Brassica Seed Oil uploaded by Mim H.
This oil smelled amazing and left my hair feeling very smooth. I used it every 2-3 days but very little at a time. 4 stars because I wasnt exactly sure what the purpose of this oil was but it did make my hair shinier.
Mia M.
Absolutely love this seed oil!!!! I love things that smell good for my hair and this stuff was awesome ! Made my hair sleek and smelling good!!! I love this brand and it does wonders!! Would definitely repurchase this product !!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...