Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Scalp Exfoliator uploaded by Nicole A.

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

An exfoliating scalp treatment that removes buildup and flakes while soothing a dry scalp. Scalp health is vital for growing healthy, luxurious hair. Effectively remove buildup and flakes to soothe a dry scalp with this exfoliating scalp treatment. It is also ideal as a detoxifying treatment to cleanse, revitalize, and rebalance the scalp. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Let me tell you about this wonderful brand that I'm completely 100% devoted to now. Since I've gotten a little older and my health is not so great if effects a lot of things in and on my body.My scalp was a mess I tried so many things but nothing helped much ex Olive oil treatments, heavy chemical products, Aragon oil, tee tree etc. I'm Italian with very long coarse hair that is wavy,thick and super dry. My scalp for a time was even bleeding from dryness and itched beyond annoying I even tried sulfer 8 which was like getting a mass glob of stinky Vaseline stuck in your roots. I was doing some research and stumbled across this brand. All I can say is since June my scalp is 100% better. Now it didn't happen over night but gradually my severe dryness and itching just vanished. I use this on dry scalp twice a week but I leave it on for about 4hrs prior to washing. There is zero grit and it smells absolutely Devine. This along with a few other products from the line have drastically changed my overall hair appearance as well!!!🤗😚🤗😚🤗😚😄 I wanted to give you all a list of ingredients and description so I took a picture of the back 🤗
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
This leaves your scalp smelling good and feeling great. I have an oily scalp and the scent isn't pleasant. After using this I was able to not wash my hair 2 days in a row. My hair smelled great all around.
Imani H.
I love this line but I've never tried this but I've been wanting to. How does it work? Does it actually clean your scalp?
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Is it worth me spending my money on?
Meg c.
Is this hard to rinse out? Does it help with itching? Does it dry out your hair??
Adebisi A.
This is something I'm dying to try? Is there anyone out there that can tell me if this product has helped their dry scalp? I used to perm my hair with "at home perms" but then I stoped. I've only recently started to get this very dry, flaky build up on my scalp. It barely ever itches, however it's leaving my entire hair dry & course now. It's very frustrating. I often have to scratch it out, wash my hair & oil my scalp up really good. That only helps but for so long. So I'd like to know if this product works?
Shery M.
I just tried this product after rave reviews from the salesgirl at Sephora. From what she said, it sounded like you put it on before your shower, onto a dry scalp. I found the very thick texture nearly impossible to get to my scalp. Mostly it ended up on my hair. After all that effort and much too much product, t really did nothing at all. I am wondering if you are supposed to apply it to a wet scalp? Maybe then it will actually exfoliate, instead of just being an extremely expensive hair scenter (it does smell very nice). Thank you!