Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #83 in Scalp Treatments

A powerful, protein-packed reconstructer that helps fortify hair and prevent breakage. Ultra-nourishing Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment deeply penetrates to support the building blocks of hair restoring and rebuilding dry, brittle strands damaged by chemical treatment, heat styling, and environmental aggressors.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates.

This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolute best deep conditioner. This leaves my hair soft and manageable. The smell is amazing and I can't tell a huge difference in my hair when using this product. My hair is usually dry and damaged feeling and after using this my hair feels soft and silky.
Paola V.
Dalton, GA
I love everything about this product! The smell is amazing and it always leaves my hair smoothe and healthy looking. It says to use it about once a week but since I have thick hair I try to use it every two days. It’s for all hair types
Angela E.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I received a sample of this product and fell in love with it. It does not leave your hair feeling hard and stiff like other protein treatments I have tried in the past. I used it under a steamer so my hair felt soft and full of body afterwards. I would definitely recommend. I bought a tube for myself. Price is a little steep but it's worth every penny.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I got a packet of this product from Influenster and I finally got around to using it and I love it. My hair came out silky smooth and even after I blow dried it, it was still smooth. I went to bed and I woke up with nice, smooth hair. And not with crazy bed head. I love it. The smell is amazing too. It's strong so if you are sensitive, I would stay away.
Juliette N.
Yuma, AZ
I got the sample product with both the pre-wash and masque. The pre wash I left extra long for max results. It doesn't offer as great of a smell as the masque. If I had to choose 1 it would be the masque. Hair does not feel any better than before but smells great with the masque. I did not care much for it and expected more moisturing. I tend to have dry hair.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
This product left me hair smelling amazing for days!!! After using this treatment my hair was so soft and silky. I using have very frizzy hair but after using this I didn't even need to straighten or add any other products to my hair. So worth the price.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
During my curl journey I've never seen a product as effective as this one. Omg this was incredible on my hair. The first time I used it, i barely had time to keep it on so it only stayed on for like 5 minutes and I saw a huge difference. The second I left it on for 15 minutes and I received so many compliments on it. I love this product so much!!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I'm in love with this really great product really pricey it is high brand but I got it for free really easy to use really worth the purchase though really concerns with frizz and moisturized really love to get a full size of this
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Love love love this product. Makes my scalp and hair feel smooth and refreshed. The smell is delicious! Would and have recommended to all. Plus I love the branding of this product. My review: perfection
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
I used this product last night and it smells soo good. It is very thick, so it takes some work to massage it in. I left it on for 30 minutes and then shampooed as normal. my hair is very bouncy and smells amazing today. It is pricy; I used a full ounce on my mid-back hair.
christina i.
Las Vegas, NV
Were can i buy this protein treatment my hair is dry i need a miracle
Daritza L.
Do you dampen hair? or on dry hair?
Mariel M.
I got this in my bonita voxbox but I was wondering how do you apply it?
ASTRID MICHELLE G.
Costa Mesa , Ca
Is this only for curly hair?
Sherry A.
Is this a detangler or does it just a deep conditioner?