Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #94 in Hair Treatments

A powerful, protein-packed reconstructer that helps fortify hair and prevent breakage. Ultra-nourishing Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment deeply penetrates to support the building blocks of hair restoring and rebuilding dry, brittle strands damaged by chemical treatment, heat styling, and environmental aggressors.

It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates.

This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Great protein mask for smooth silky hair. I am trying to grow my hair out, and my hair has some serious damage from heat, and color treatments. I use this once a week, easy to wash out, and doesn’t leave my hair with that heavy film some masks can leave. One bottle has lasted me 6 months!
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
Absolute best deep conditioner. This leaves my hair soft and manageable. The smell is amazing and I can't tell a huge difference in my hair when using this product. My hair is usually dry and damaged feeling and after using this my hair feels soft and silky.
Kamolrat N.
Everything about this product is great, except the price. It is expensive so I don’t use it often.
What I like is that it smells sooo good! Even after my hair is dry, it still smells good. My hair looks healthy after I use this product. I would recommend!!
Paola V.
Dalton, GA
I love everything about this product! The smell is amazing and it always leaves my hair smoothe and healthy looking. It says to use it about once a week but since I have thick hair I try to use it every two days. It’s for all hair types
Angela E.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I received a sample of this product and fell in love with it. It does not leave your hair feeling hard and stiff like other protein treatments I have tried in the past. I used it under a steamer so my hair felt soft and full of body afterwards. I would definitely recommend. I bought a tube for myself. Price is a little steep but it's worth every penny.
Juliette N.
Yuma, AZ
I got the sample product with both the pre-wash and masque. The pre wash I left extra long for max results. It doesn't offer as great of a smell as the masque. If I had to choose 1 it would be the masque. Hair does not feel any better than before but smells great with the masque. I did not care much for it and expected more moisturing. I tend to have dry hair.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I got a packet of this product from Influenster and I finally got around to using it and I love it. My hair came out silky smooth and even after I blow dried it, it was still smooth. I went to bed and I woke up with nice, smooth hair. And not with crazy bed head. I love it. The smell is amazing too. It's strong so if you are sensitive, I would stay away.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
During my curl journey I've never seen a product as effective as this one. Omg this was incredible on my hair. The first time I used it, i barely had time to keep it on so it only stayed on for like 5 minutes and I saw a huge difference. The second I left it on for 15 minutes and I received so many compliments on it. I love this product so much!!
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Love love love this product. Makes my scalp and hair feel smooth and refreshed. The smell is delicious! Would and have recommended to all. Plus I love the branding of this product. My review: perfection
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
I followed the directions. I have medium hair. Its not super thin but not super thick. The product reads promising but dont be lured in. It did mY hair no justice and it smells too floraly. Sorta like a rose bush. My hair still was frizzy and hard to brush through when wet.
christina i.
Las Vegas, NV
Were can i buy this protein treatment my hair is dry i need a miracle
ASTRID MICHELLE G.
Costa Mesa , Ca
Is this only for curly hair?
Daritza L.
Do you dampen hair? or on dry hair?
Mariel M.
I got this in my bonita voxbox but I was wondering how do you apply it?
Sherry A.
Is this a detangler or does it just a deep conditioner?