Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #54 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Yenny R.
Hialeah, FL
I can't even explain how magical this mask is! I have very curly hair and I'm alway very hesitant about what I put in it, but this mask made wonders I absolutely love the way it made my hair feel and the way my hair looked after! I cannot wait to buy the actual product and continue using it weekly !!
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL

I love this product for hair care is excellent , cares and moisturizes hair leaving beautiful , I recommend it to all my friends is somewhat high price but worth it because it is excellent

me encanta este producto para el cuidado del cabello es excelente, cuida e hidrata el cabello dejandolo hermoso, lo recomiendo a todas mis amigas es algo elevado de precio pero vale la pena porque es excelente
Monica C.
Jacksonville , Fl
Absolutely love this product. It is very think so it stays where you apply it. Also smells awesome. The price is a little steep so I would only get it for special occasions like my birthday. Made my hair super soft. Very satisfied!
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
Lo acabo de utilizar y a dejado mi cabello suave,brilloso y se 've mas saludable
Ya Que mi cabello esta bastante dañado y como es Rizo se me enreda mucho y siento Que ahora a quedado muy suave y creo q no se me enredara igual Que antes sin duda vale la Pena comprar el tamaño normal.
karen l.
Bluffton, sc
Love the sensation in my hair, It feel like a wig my hair never feel this way before, I just in love my hair feel freshhh and new.
the packaging it's OK but I would love to have more in so I can try it again... I'm really satisfied and I would buy it again
karissa m.
Tehachapi, CA
Got this in my 1st vox box and i fell in love! I actually purchased the full size product i loved it so much. It really moisturizes your hair,smells amazing, and leaves hair so soft! Definitely worth the pricey price
Jasmine (.
Absolutely the best deep conditioning mask ive ever tried! Love it to pieces! By far the coolest item i have ever owned. Definitely will be buying another! It makes your hair smell wonderfully after a shower!
Mari S.
I am always looking for hair care products that can actually get my hair to behave like I want. I need something that will control the frizz, add shine and soften up my coarse, thick hair. This may be the one.

#bonitavoxbox #sample #contest
nina H.
So I used this the first day when I got my #bonitavoxbox and I loved it. I can tell the huge difference in my hair. It was more soft vibrant smooth less frizzy than usual. Repaired my hair big time
Alexis D.
This is the best! I usually deep condition once every two weeks and this is my go-to one. It smells so good and it is great on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and it makes it feel moisturized. I recommend you buy this!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product