Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #53 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Crystal S.
Hemet , CA
I was hesitant to try this but as soon as I opened the package I loved the scent of this item I rescue efforts it for sampling purposes. This item is very affordable to my budget and will go out and buy more definitely. I would recommend this item to my friends and family.!
Gabriela A.
Recibí este producto en mi #BonitaVoxBox huele muy bien, lo aplique luego del shampoo y esperé 15 min. Mi cabello es muy seco y enredado, luego de este producto mi cabello está muy suave! Lo recomiendo a 100%
Gabriela O.
I am in love with this conditioning masque! I did have a chance to try it complimentary of Influenster, but has since gotten more. First of all, the scent is amazing. The results even better. This makes my hair feel hydrated and more "plump". I don't know how to explain this, but my hair feels thicker after using this product. And the scent last on my hair for a couple of days. I can appreciate that. Best hair masque I've tried.
alyssa c.
Hanford, CA
I recived a sample of the product in a influenster box i received it was a great product it left my hair so soft and shiny i dint give it a 5 star becaues i do think it is a great product but i do believe you can by cheqper products forless over wonderful product
Ashley B.
Alice, TX
Love the product smells really great leave my so smooth and easy to brush didn't had to fight with it to brush my hair works really great just so amazing didn't leave a dandruff look like my hair color is dark brown and straight and yes I will recommend to other.
Miree J.
When I sampled this in the Bonita VOX BOX I was hesitant as any deep condition I used never penetrated my hair with full moisture and repair. Well this one did!!! The smell is a bit strong and sweet, but my hair is so amazing even after heavy bleaching. I even stopped using Olaplex because of this. You need this in your life if you are plagued by dry, damaged hair.
janel j.
Dallas, TX
I loved how soft this product made my hair! It was unbelievable! I only used half of the samale & plan on using it again. A little goes a long way! It's a little pricey for me but it's so worth it. I'm glad influenster gave it to me for free to try. Thanks influenster!
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
I just received this as a prize from Madam CJ Walker for a box badge...I LOVE it! It left my hair feeling amazingly soft! I really needed this! I have dry hair and this was the miracle I needed! Thank you Madam CJ Walker for the free gift!!! You guys are awesome!
Brenda R.
Azusa, CA
I received this product in my #BonitaVoxBox and I applied it after washing my hair. I used to deep condition my hair with at home hair masks and it would leave my hair super oily and smelling like food. This leaves my hair feeling really healthy and soft without the oily part and it smells like roses. I'm glad I discovered this product because I'm definitely purchasing it in the future.
Yenny R.
Hialeah, FL
I can't even explain how magical this mask is! I have very curly hair and I'm alway very hesitant about what I put in it, but this mask made wonders I absolutely love the way it made my hair feel and the way my hair looked after! I cannot wait to buy the actual product and continue using it weekly !!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product