Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #54 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Gabriela S.
Es el mejor acondicionador que he probado! Recibí dos muestras y usándolo al pie de la letra me funcionó. Me dejó el cabello super suave, brillante y con un olor a flores demasiado rico. Incluso después de tres días el cabello seguía con el olor a flores. En serio me encantó. Espero poder tener la oportunidad de comprar la versión grande!
Yaiza A.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Recibí una muestra de este producto en mi Bonita Vox Box de Influenster para probarlo y les puedo decir que me encantó este producto dejo mi cabello suavecito y lo desenreda muy rápido al yo tener el cabello rizado tiende a enredarse mucho pero al probar este producto fue como magia en un instante estaba desenredado. Muy buen producto.
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Shame on you Influenster for not properly identifying with the namesake of your so-called "Brand Crush". Madam CJ Walker was in fact a Slave not a "Farm Worker", you also left out the fact that she was African! I also question the choice of name and box as well as targeted people who received and reviewed this brand but I digress...
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I tried these hair treatments at my cousins house once I'm glad i now have a sample for my self i will be purchasing the bottles i took the picture before using and i can say it leaves the hair and scalp feeling soft and my hair didn't tangle this time yay!!!!! I received this product in my #BonitaVoxBox
Vanessa R.
San Antonio , TX
I received this in my #bonitavoxbox and tried it out this morning. It left my hair amazingly soft and of course smelling wonderful. Yesterday I had 3 hours worth of work done to my hair and you can't even tell bleach was used. It looks very healthy and I definitely recommend this one as well as the protein treatment /
Rebekah F.
Walterboro, SC
I have tried so many different hair products, but words cannot express how I feel about this one. This is by far the BEST conditioning masque I have ever used on my hair. You can tell how good it's going to feel even as you're massaging it into your hair and scalp, but by the time you rinse it out, your hair feels so incredible and luxurious. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to strengthen and condition their hair.
Julie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
This stuff is golden! Love the smell and how fantastic it made my hair feel. My naturally dry and curly hair felt softer and was more manageable after using this product. I need a lifetime supply, please! I would definitely purchase this product again and again. Fantastic product and the results are amazing!!!!
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I truly enjoyed using this conditioning masque. It smelled so wonderful I absolutely loved it as soon as I opened it. I had received a free sample of it with the bonita voxbox and I went straight to the store to find a full sized container because Omg it made my hair feel so thick and soft it was amazing.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I received this in my Bonita Vox Box and I am really, really impressed. My hair is curly, dry, frizzy, and damaged from both color and heat, and after using this product my split ends were less visible and it definitely looked smoothr and felt softer -- and that's only after the suggested fifteen minutes!
Nancy M.
Waterbury, CT
Absolutely love this product. The cream has a pleasing scent that lasts long after you've used it. Combined with the Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment, both creams work together in leaving your hair soft and very manageable. I definitely plan on buying these soon enough.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product