Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #53 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Melissa R.
This is the bomb.com
super hydrating nourishing deep mask for dry, brittle, color damaged and chemically treated hair.

I have bleached and fryed my hair so bad and not a lot of products make a huge differnce in the appearence of my strands but this did. It left my hair feeling super soft and looking shiny and healthy.

im going to recommend this product to all of my cousins and friends I absolutely love this product.
Janelle R.
Incredible conditioning product! Leave on for 15 mins or more, you can use a shower cap and a blow dryer to make it even more intense. The scent of this product is sweet jasmine with a hint of vanilla and it is so long lasting. This mask leaves your hair feeling so magically soft and smooth, I noticed it even on day 4! Really great quality mask.
I received a sample of this product in my Bonita Voxbox compliments of Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
THIS BEAUTY MADAM CJ WALKER BEAUTY WONDERFUL DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE GETS 5 STARS! THIS IS THE BEST DEEP CONDITIONING MASQUE; I HAVE VERY LONG HAIR ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MY BOOTY. THIS MASQUE DIDNT WEIGH MY HAIR DOWN AT ALL; MY HAIR FELT & LOOKED SOFT, SHINY & BOOST OF VOLUME. IM GOING TO USE THIS CONDITIONING MASQUE AT LEAST 2X A MONTH. KEEPING MY HAIR HEALTHY & BEAUTIFUL. 👍😉👍 @influenster @madamcjwalkerbeauty #MCJWBeautyCulture #review
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
This stuff left my hair feeling g so soft. It truly deep conditioned it. Just put i.e. in your hair and let it sit for up to 15 mi utesand rinse out with cold water. Done your hair is left feeling g and looking and smelling great! I received a free sample as a promotion to try and review it.
Dana L.
New York , NY
I loved this product the minute I opened it because it went on easy and smelled fantastic. However after thoroughly washing my hair the delicious smell turned into something like mothballs and that smell lingered on my hair for days. It definitely left my hair soft, but my roots looked super greasy even after I washed it out. All in all, the after-smell will probably prevent me from using it again.
Melina G.
I love this omg it feels great,my hair looks and feels amazing, love the smell yes long lasting,everyone even my husband said how great it smells, yes I bought this at Macy's, beautiful package am very satisfied yes I definitely recommend to my friends and family, thank you for my free samples I love it
Karla G.
Salt Lake City, UT
I didn't think my hair ends could ever get back to its soft touch. After i tried this product they fent very soft. They didn't look as coarse and split as they usually did. The smell of the product was amazing. It didn't hurt my nose and the smell stayed in my hair days after. I'm concidering buying the full sized product because it has worked a miracle. I would recommend this to anyone who likes their hair to feel and smell great!
Margarita S.
I've done so much to my hair, bleaching to dark, back and forth, daily flat ironing, sun and so on and when I received the sample from Influenster, I fell in love with this product!! It left my hair not just feeling soft and healthy, but looking it as well. I'm on my way to buy this conditioner because I can't imagine not ever using it again! Thank you Influenster!!
Gabriela S.
Es el mejor acondicionador que he probado! Recibí dos muestras y usándolo al pie de la letra me funcionó. Me dejó el cabello super suave, brillante y con un olor a flores demasiado rico. Incluso después de tres días el cabello seguía con el olor a flores. En serio me encantó. Espero poder tener la oportunidad de comprar la versión grande!
Yaiza A.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Recibí una muestra de este producto en mi Bonita Vox Box de Influenster para probarlo y les puedo decir que me encantó este producto dejo mi cabello suavecito y lo desenreda muy rápido al yo tener el cabello rizado tiende a enredarse mucho pero al probar este producto fue como magia en un instante estaba desenredado. Muy buen producto.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product