BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #49 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Mariah D.
Biloxi, MS
This stuff works wonders in my dry brittle hair. After I use this my hair feels so soft and smooth. It's so easy to use, you just apply it to you hair let it sit for a couple of minutes then rinse. I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
I had really high hopes for this line of Madame C.J. Walker Beauty Culture and it didn't disappoint. Let me start with a warning of sorts: This, as are all of the products in this line are very heavily scented. If you're sensitive to strong scents, this isn't the product for you. If you aren't, you're going to love this line. Much like the pre-wash, this one also smells like roses. The consistency of the product is thick and very creamy. When I applied it, it slipped right through my strands and coated them in luxurious hydration. My hair felt so soft when I rinsed it out. It has quickly bumped some of my other holy grail products off the shelf. This is my new favorite deep conditioner.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque is amazing. I used after Madam CJ Walker Prewash Treatment, shampoo and conditioner. I leave for 15 minutes, then I wash with warm water. The smell is good and long lasting. My feel look shiny and feel soft. It's not greasy. I love the results. its my first time try it, but I'm fall in love. Definitely I'm going to buy it. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinion are my own.
Thelma T.
I received a 1 oz sample of this in the Influenster Bonita Voxbox for testing purposes. The consistency is thick, and because I have medium-length hair, I could probably get more than one use from the sample. The directions suggest that you use the masque once a week, so if you do get the full size (6 oz) , which I probably will, it will last you a good amount of time! If you happen to be a floral expert, you will most likely notice that this conditioner smells a lot like jasmines. For me, that's a pro. It made my hair feel light and less brittle. I will be using it again.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I received this in my @Influenster #bonitavoxbox . I love the deep conditioning masque especially because it's hard to find a good product for my hair. I love the way it smells and how it leaves my hair smooth and soft. Also because I can brush my hair less tangled . Yes I have thick long curly/ wavy hair and I always have to conditioner if not my hair will get super tangled .
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
I received this product to test out. I don't have damaged hair, but it is summer and I live in the desert. The consistency is real thick, the smell is amazing, like roses. I left it on for about 10 minutes, I knew immediately that it was a good product as I was rinsing out, my hair felt unbelievable! I towel dry my hair, and rarely comb it. My hair felt literally like I was at a salon, results were immediate. I will purchase this product even though my hair is not "damaged" because I'm obsessed with how my hair feels, smells, and looks.
Saudi L.
I am obsessed with MCJW dream come true deep conditioning masque. I was a bit hesitant since you do have to wait 15 mins and I didn't think I had the time. Well I did and I make sure I always do. Once a week I rub it all over my hair from ends to my scalp and put on a shower cap and continue with what I was doing. Let me tell you this smells amazing!!!! My hair is curl and can get very frizzy. This has helped my hair so much. So glad I was able to test this product out for free.
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Boy was I surprise when I got this!!! There was so much inside the box I didn't know where to start first! Talk about being super excited... Everything from shampoo and conditioner to coconut oil and a wonderful deep conditioning masque. This product left my hair hydrated, shiny and the scent was captivating #Igotitfree #influensterphotobooth #madamcjwalkerbeauty must have
Kathleen R.
Ansonia, CT
Got a sample of this stuff in my bonitavoxbox and I must say I'm ready to go and buy this stuff from Sephora. It's smells soo good and conditions hair very good. I have bleached blonde hair and this masque had my hair looking and feeling amazing. I used it on Saturday along with the protein pre wash and my hair still looked, smelled and felt amazing three days later. It's a must have if you color hair frequently or just have dry/brittle hair from over processing.
Melissa R.
This is the bomb.com
super hydrating nourishing deep mask for dry, brittle, color damaged and chemically treated hair.

I have bleached and fryed my hair so bad and not a lot of products make a huge differnce in the appearence of my strands but this did. It left my hair feeling super soft and looking shiny and healthy.

im going to recommend this product to all of my cousins and friends I absolutely love this product.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product