Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #53 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I received this complimentary from Influenster and I'm seriously in love ! When I started to wash it out after leaving it on for the 15 min, I already felt a major difference in my hair ! My hair felt so silky and soft while washing and after I got up this morning from air drying over night, my hair was still just as silky and soft and it smells fantastic ! There was only one teeny tiny downside - I have sensitive skin and it did *slightly* irrigate my skin and made me a bit itchy. It's all gone now, but it lasted during the night. Nothing serious, no break outs or anything, just a little itchy. Not enough to stop me from buying this product ❤️
Samantha B.
Las Vegas
This is magic for your hair conditions very good. Helps with my frizzy curls. I even will use a little for a leave in conditioner and omg the smell it smells so good like a flowery perfume I love it!!! Can not wait to try more!!!
beranize e.
I received this as a sample in the bonita voxbox, & I will never never never ever get tired of raving about this !! 5 stars is just not enough! This has become my absolute favorite hair deep conditioner. I have curly, extremely damaged, always up in a messy bun because I a new mom with time kind of hair, and this product just brought back so much life into hair, smoothness that it hasn't seen with any other product, or deep conditioner. This formula is just soooooooo super thick it's just a pleasure to apply, you can't help but to oooh and aaaahh as you rub into your ends and even scalp. I focused definitely on ends which is where, like most of us, needs the most help. Of course this conditioner detangles, makes your hair soft right after you rinse it. The real amazing thing is how it leaves your hair feeling for DAYS YES LADIES, DAYS AFTERWARDS. your hair will be soft all the way to the ends, actually especially the ends for days after using it!!!
Kaelen V.
I don't know what went wrong here, but i received a sample of this along with the pre-wash in my #BonitaVoxBox, so i used them together and regretted my decision. I have super thick, middle of my back length hair and the samples almost seemed to be too much for one use. I rinsed and rinsed both of them out of my hair. After my hair felt really heavy and dirty almost. I let it dry on its own and when i went to straighten it it felt really gross. I decided to rinse my hair again in case there was still some conditioner in it. No bubbles appeared in the water, i dried my hair and started straightening it. The places where i straightened it were immediately greasy looking and feeling. Even dry shampoo wouldn't help. I ended up having to completely wash my hair again. Glad i only got a sample and didn't buy the whole bottle.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
I received a sample of this product in my sephora play box. I instantly loved the smell and that it's natural and organic ingredients in this! Great moisture for my thirsty hair! Not even surprised by the cost and would definitely recommend!
La T.
It's hard to find a deep conditioner that doesn't leave my hair feeling gummy and difficult to finger detangle, but I have to let everyone know how surprised I was by this one. I don't think the smell is over powering. I found it to be subtle and really pleasant, which is way more than I can say for other products I've tried. My hair is thick and super curly. I am always looking for moisturizing products and products that make it easy to rake through my hair. After rinsing the masque out, my hair felt soft and I was still able to finger detangle without adding extra product, before finishing my routine. Thank you Influenster for including this in the #bonitavoxbox.
LINH N.
['San Francisco ', ''], CA
I got the sample of this product. I truly impress with the vanilla scent from this conditioner. For two weeks using this product, I don't see anything change in my hair. It is still dry and has the sign of damaging but I will give it 3 stars for the special scent.
Connie M.
This product I received in my #BonitaVoxBox. This was the first time ever trying this brand.
The Pros - The consistency of the product is awesome! It's not runny which is a good thing because it stays in place when applying to your scalp & end's of your hair.
The Cons - The fragrance of the conditioner is WAY TOO STRONG. At least for me it was. You are suppose to leave the conditioner on your hair for 15 minutes but I did a little over 5 minutes because the fragrance was so strong my head started to hurt. It smelled like a strong sunflower, Gardenia, Hydrangea floral mix. I think it would have been awesome if the fragrance was not as strong or maybe even different.
I do not recommend this product if you have a sensitive nose.
Miranda S.
Highly highly recommend this product if you have the money for it. It's a great deep conditioning masque that goes well with he protein pre-wash treatment. I've spent all summer in the heat, at the beach, and in chlorinated pools and water parks and after one use of this stuff I already noticed a difference in my hair. It feels so smooth and soft and the product smelled great! I got a sample of this in my Bonita voxbox, but you can buy the full sized product exclusively at Sephora or Sephora.com for $32 per 6 oz bottle. It's so worth the price.
Isamar L.
First off i wanna say Thank you to influenster for sending me this product to test out ! This is a hidden gem ! The first thing I noticed was the smell and i fell in love ... love the way it stood in my hair days after . I have thin ,dry and damaged hair and after using this i was pretty impressed, i was happy with my personal results, My hair never felt so soft ! And it didn't feel greasy afterwards ,my hair felt clean and smelled awesome!! I'm truly amazed I would recommend this to anyone ,especially that its for all hair types! This product really is a dream come true !! Cannot wait to get my hands on one ! Next stop sephora !!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product