Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Received a sample in my Sephora play box and this masque made my hair so soft. Had to use the entire tube for my hair since it's long and thick but it was worth the one use. I neglected my hair for the past 2 weeks and this gave it back the softness I was looking for. Will be adding this to my hair care routine!
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
Got this sample in a Sephora Play! box and initially I wasn't going to use it due to it having silicone and my hair is curly. I decided to go for it in a conditioner pinch and WOW! This stuff made my hair softer, my curls less frizzy, and it's so thick that it didn't require much product. Very pleased!!
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
UPDATE: 4 days later and my hair is still super smooth and fabulous. (See pic) Haven't washed my hair and it's not even oily. Like this product even more now!
Received a testing sample of this from Influenster. I was hesitant to try it at first as I like more natural products. Although this product boast about having organic ingredients...those ingredients are limited and are outnumbered by the additives and glycerin in this product. That being said...after using both products together and blow drying my hair AAA MAZE ING. I live in AZ where the WeatherxWater have really drying effects but this treatment combo worked better than treatments I've gotten done at professional salons. I would definitely recommend to someone who doesn't have as strict of an organic lifestyle or someone who would use it in moderation, as needed. Smells very perfumey.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I received this in my sephora play bag last month. I love everything about it. I applied for 15min after I rinsed out shampoo. It has a very pleasant scent that lasts until the next wash. I felt a difference in my hair right away. I had no tangles at all. After my hair dried it felt noticeably softer and I had less frizz. I will purchase the full size soon!
Janice W.
I'm reading the other 5 star reviews and I must have missed something because not only is this a no for me, but it's a yuck. The texture is like Crisco and the floral fragrance (gardenia maybe) was overwhelming. Even if I had super think or super curly hair, the fragrance would knock me down.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
OMG!!!! This will leave you so speechless.. it will leave your hair looking so glorious and wonderful! I loved it soooo much it made my hair softer and I just loved what it did it also stopped my hair from getting frizz. I honestly would purchase this and recommend it to so many people.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
One of many great spur of the moment finds. My hair gets dry pretty often as I use a lot of heat on it, and this masque was VERY moisturizing! The scent is incredible, and isn’t at ALL overwhelming. Something I look for in every hair care product. My hair was soft and smooth for the next couple of days. Definitely a product to keep on hand!
Julieth C.
Baltimore, MD
I received this product to test it out. I really like it. Its a creamy and thick consistency, and it smells great. It does not smell like a hair treatment ( chemical like ). Smells very nice and fresh. Leaves hair great- repaired, smelling good, and clean. It treats damaged hair, and chemically treated hair. I dyed and cut my hair in November, ever since my hair has been dry and damaged with split ends. I saw visible and instant results in one use. I strongly recommend this product, great price point for the amount of product and the amazing formula that transforms your damaged hair.
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
I purchased this product recently from sephora and i am very happy with this product. This deep conditioning masque has a beautiful lavender scent that stays on even after you shampoo and still for like two days. It makes the hair moisturized and hydrated and crazzzyyy soft.  i love it
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
I LOVE THIS! I get instant gratification when I use this mask. It's so rich so a little goes a long way. The smell was a little strong when I first used it but now I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me. I love this line. It has definitely helped my heat damaged curls get their groove back.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product