Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #52 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amy P.
Reseda, CA
My hair isn't in really bad condition, but I do blow dry it every other day because when I don't I look like the Fear the Walking Dead kid.  Needless to say, my hair needs some care and this mask does the trick. My hair felt silky and smooth even after a blowout, and that softness lasted all week.  Two very enthusiastic thumbs up.
Gabriela O.
I am in love with this conditioning masque! I did have a chance to try it complimentary of Influenster, but has since gotten more. First of all, the scent is amazing. The results even better. This makes my hair feel hydrated and more "plump". I don't know how to explain this, but my hair feels thicker after using this product. And the scent last on my hair for a couple of days. I can appreciate that. Best hair masque I've tried.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
I received a 1.25 oz sample from a beauty box. It has a nice smell to it. It kind of smells like a wooded area or forest. The consistency is extremely thick. When applied it goes on easily. You leave it on for fifteen minutes and then I guess rinse? That's what I have been doing. My hair has alot of breakability on the ends. It didn't seem to do anything any other hair conditioner would do. It did leave my hair wicked soft and shiny though.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I got this as a sample from one of my monthly boxes, and I must admit im a bit torn. Its must admit its very fragrant. Makes me think of wild honeysuckle.
I left it on my hair for a good 20 minutes or so. When I rinsed it off my hair my hair was very soft. When i blow dryed it thats where I was confused. It gave my hair alot of volume and body but the texture is somewhat greasy. A bit dissapointing in the end for me.
Victoria H.
This product worked for well for me with the first use! I tried a sample of this thanks to influenster! Smells a bit strong but not bad at all left my hair so soft and moisturized all day! Just wish it was a bit cheaper or at least a bigger container for the price! Or like a good discount for it!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This was definitely a splurge purchase but it was worth it! The smell is to die for and the results are almost immediate. Before you even take the mask off you can feel the improvements in your hair. I was highly impressed with this brand and want to try more of their products
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this in my july sephora play box. ive used another product from this brand before and they make such a great fragranced products. it doesnt make my hair soft and bouncy. i do suffer from migraines and the sweet lavender scent i be too much for me at times. but i only use it once a week.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I received this in my sephora play bag last month. I love everything about it. I applied for 15min after I rinsed out shampoo. It has a very pleasant scent that lasts until the next wash. I felt a difference in my hair right away. I had no tangles at all. After my hair dried it felt noticeably softer and I had less frizz. I will purchase the full size soon!
Christine N.
I end up trying a bunch of deep conditioning masks and they are nice, but none "wow" me. This one did and I think it is the combination of coconut oil and shea butter in this product, which I've both had luck with separately.

Both ingredients come together so well in this deeply conditioning and wonderful smelling weekly hair mask leaving my hair so much softer and nourished. I would only use this weekly though and not daily as it is very thick and likely too heavy to use every day.

The scent reminds me of Replica's beach perfume actually. This product smells a lot like the beach and is quite enjoyable to use.
Alyssa H.
I received this hair mask as a sample in my July Sephora Play! box. I loved the scent of this as soon as I opened it. It really helped heal my hair after spending all day swimming and in the sun. It was refreshing and made my hair silky smooth with an amazing scent. I would purchase this and do recommend it for hair in need of some TLC.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product