Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #52 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Crystal H.
Love this! Makes your skin feel amazing!! My skin has never felt this soft!
Daylenis V.
Hialeah, FL
Best mask I've ever tried! Smells so goooood!!!!! And left my hair extremely soft & improved my ends so much by just 1 use! Really recommend it! <3
Blythe H.
I got the CJ Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque (wow, that's a mouthfull!) as a part of my Sephora Play! box in a very generous sample size.  I have tricky hair in that my roots get oily quite quickly, but my ends get dry fast and I suffer from split ends.  So I'm always onboard for trying a hydrating deep conditioning product.  I'm always on the lookout for a product that leaves my hair deeply moisturized WITHOUT any build-up or film behind.

This masque applies thick and even and smells quite pleasant.  I wash my hair and then put it on and take care of all my other shower duties (shaving, soaping, etc.) before rinsing.  This does rinse through, but it takes quite a bit longer to get all of the product out compared to a regular conditioner.  That's a bit to be expected for a masque versus a conditioner, but this was one of the hardest I've tried to really rinse out.  Not to be used under a time crunch.  That said, my hair was noticeably shinier after it air dried, so this does have an immediate effect.  This also didn't make my hair greasier than any other product, which is good.

I'm happy with it.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would not have been able to know about this product had it not been for influenster! I received my sample from the #BonitaVoxBox for complimentary testing purposes, this is my own opinion & review. I love the smell! It's so fresh and feels super smooth at touch, once done and rinsed my hair in cool water my hair felt more bouncy and controlled! I love that. So, after using this product I will be buying the full sized products pretty soon! Overall, great products!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I love love love this #MCJWBC Deep Conditioning Masque! My hair has never looked soft and shiny!! I never thought a single product could change my hair so drastically!! Thank you so much for letting me test and review this product!
Eva M.
Corp Christi, Tx
This was an awesome product in the sample that I got it was enough for two washing and my hair was awesome afterwards. I would totally buy this again and again. Made my hair very soft and it made it seem shinier. Totally love this product I recommend everybody to buy it..
Ariel W.
Charlotte, NC
Just okay. I have severely damaged hair from a keratin treatment, this product didn't do much for me. I am going to try to use it again as my hair improves.
Ali V.
Rockdale, Texas
So got this in my #BonitaVoxBox love it so much i dye my hair a lot and haven't found a good product for my hair until #influenster thanks so much ❤💜💙
Andreessa S.
Rio de janeiro,Vila isabel, Brasil
Muito bom so usei uma vez mais ja deu pra percebe que e de otima qualidade .
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product