Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #47 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Leticia R.
Thanks infuenster,excelent product, awesone.Testing
Gracias influenster, excelente producto y maravilloso.Prueba gratis
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
I received this product while at beauty con and I love it so much! It keeps my hair super soft in between wash days.
Maria C.
Richmond, Ca
I love this product left my hair very smooth and shinny. I apply the product for 15 minutes after my daily routine.
Johanna F.
Dallas
Omg I need it my hair soo dry!!!!I wanna recover it can't wait to try it if it works hope good resolute on my hair
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY
Im excited to try this product for the first time. It smells wonderful and I've heard such great things about it.
Christina L.
Dallas, TX
Really glad I got to test this product out. It was what my hair needed. Definitely buying this. #bonitavoxbox
Delilah A.
Harlingen, TX
Such an awesome product makes every part of my hair feel amazing ! I will definitely be buying this product!
Leslie R.
Bellflower, CA
Used this already on my bleached and boxed dry hair and it's amazing defenseless will be buying full size
MAtia W.
Wilson, WY
best hair masque ever. it smells divine (lilacs) and hair ends up soft/defrizzed. quickly became a staple
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I love the product and the smell of it...the problem is that it can only be found so far on sephora.com
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product