Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #47 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
ROSIE J.
As soon as I opened the package I loved the smell so much I used it that same day and my hair felt soft the nice scent lasted a few hours
Patricia O.
Lakewood, CO
Not happy with the result. It didn't help my hair much and I couldn't tell the difference. I received this for free in my #BonitaVoxBox
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Thanks to influenster for letting me review this complimentary product
Vanessa M.
odessa, Florida
Just like the previous wash it takes a while but the end result is worth it. Your hair wI'll feel silky smoth. After all the work.
Liliana A.
This product is amazing!!! I have curly, frizzy dry hair and this product worked its magic on me. My hair looks and feels great!
Kristy M.
OMG this product is a lifesaver! My hair was so damaged that I would even hate seeing it in the mirror! This product is amazing
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
This conditioning masque is great it leaves my hair silky and soft and the smell is so great i fell in love with this product
Eunice A.
Rialto, CA
This left my hair feeling soft without weighing down for days. It smells amazing. It is also super easy to use. Love this!!
Gisselle C.
BRONX, NY
Smells amazing, feels so smooth. It's good for night or early morning, don't expose to too much heat, I love this brand
Emily R.
Marlin, TX
I absolutely Loved this product ! It left my hair so smooth and smelling GREAT Will be buying the full size for sure !
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product