Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque

BY MADAM C.J. WALKER #49 in Hair Masks

What it is:
A nourishing treatment mask that deep conditions and rehydrates dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated to do:
Hair is impacted by your daily routine and can behave differently as the seasons change. Masks help condition and moisturize dry, distressed hair, while improving overall hair health and manageability with every use. Deep condition and rehydrate with this nourishing treatment mask that delivers a boost to dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Standout styles start with healthy hair. This universal collection, Dream Come True, is for all hair types and includes intensive reparative treatments to repair, rebuild, and hydrate your scalp and strands. Each product features notes of white flower and warm vanilla for a subtle scent.

Notes:
White Flower, Warm Vanilla.

Suggested Usage:
-After shampoo, apply to sectioned hair from scalp to ends.
-Saturate ends.
-Leave on for 15 minutes.
-For deeper conditioning, apply moderate heat.
-Rinse thoroughly with cool water and style as desired.
-Use once a week for optimal results.

-Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
-Willow: Conditions scalp to restore hair health.
-Coconut Oil: Adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair; helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
-Panthenol (Provitamin B5): Blocks moisture and keeps hair shiny.

Water, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides (Coconut Oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*+, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend).

*Certified Organic.
+Fair Trade.

• Yes, very moisturizing2 Answers
  • I have pretty sensitive skin; would this be an ideal prod...1 Answers
  • Where can I get samples of this product or a good discoun...1 Answers
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great!!! Love how my hair felt after using it and I only used a little bit. The only thing I didn't like that much about this product is the smell.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Chelsea B.
Smells amazing, clean. Left it in for approximately 20-30 minutes and my hair was super soft, defined curls, scalp and hair felt very clean, worth the splurge
Alejandra O.
Kansas City , MO
I love this product especially around this time of the year when it's so cold my hair gets dry. This helped me have my hair smooth and silky I just love it.
Emily P.
Reston, VA
Received this item in my #voxbox. I liked this product! It left my hair very smooth and shiny. Not sure if I will be purchasing since the price is a bit high
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Amazingggg i lovw this product, so useful and leaves hair sliky smooth. Worth buying at stores for any cost.nice packaging and i absolutely love love it.
Claudia T.
Castro Valley, CA
Got this as sample and it left my hair so soft and silky and smelly super good at first it smells super strong but can get use to after a while i love it
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
One of my favorite deep conditioning mask for my hair I love the hair mask it makes my hair feel soft and bouncy. I would recommend it to my friends
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
I could cry for just how well this product works! I am amazed. The softness it left on my hair, hydration, corrected dry damaged hair Wooooow!
Joahnna R.
Smells great and really does it’s job! My hair is soft and even feels a little thicker after styling it. Doesn’t weigh down my hair either.
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
Where can you Buy this product? Is it only a online product?
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does this leave hair feeling moisturized or does it make it a greasy mess?
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the sample and i LOVED it. But i wasn't a great fan of the pre-wash. Has anyone used it WITHOUT the prewash?
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
How much is this? And if you've used this before, what results did you see in your hair ?
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
Where do you find this product